STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron
    To run a client on another computer, you have to make a bogus character with which to share the maps/handouts.
    You don't need a bogus character if you will just be doing normal map/story entry sharing. You'd only need a bogus character if you wanted to share just with that character (click-drag image/story entry to the character portrait).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Of course. If you share all, it goes to everyone even if they don't have a character.

No reply on the horizontal flat screen. Guess no one's doing that. Seems preferable to dealing with the shadow problem when you use a projector.

I use a second monitor connected to my laptop. I join my own hosted game so that the group can see the map and character tokens. They physically roll attack and damage dice, as well as adding their modifiers. I just drop the total damage into the CT wounds section.

We've only just started doing it this way, and it's working very well. Combat is reasonable fast and exciting. And my players get the thrill of rolling dice!

Thread Information