FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

WFB or WFRP 1st edition

Hi
    I want to know if anyone made a ruleset or made some mods that allow you to play warhammer fantasy battles in FG and of course a ruleset for the long last 1st edition of WFRP...i remember Obe did something on this but i didnt see anymore stuff...so any news...?
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I believe there is at least one wfrp ruleset running around which should work for 1st or 2nd edition. There used to be an fg wfrp yahoo group. Not sure if it's still active.
    --Shin

If anyone finds this Ruleset, let me know and I'll stick it up on FGWiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Belizan
    I believe there is at least one wfrp ruleset running around which should work for 1st or 2nd edition. There used to be an fg wfrp yahoo group. Not sure if it's still active.
    No friend that ruleset only work for 2nd edition the 1st edition is kind of...very diferent...
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

It's been a few years since I've looked at that ruleset. Why couldn't you use it for 1st edition WFRP?
    --Shin

Quote Originally Posted by Belizan
    It's been a few years since I've looked at that ruleset. Why couldn't you use it for 1st edition WFRP?
    The stats are diferent and some other things...do you know 1st edition...?
    Well you can use it if you want...but i guess a ruleset only and with things of 1st edition will makes the game more fun

I have given the idea to build a ruleset like the one used on WoD where you can change the extentions for the game you want like for 1st for 2nd and 3rd edition Wfrp and for Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader...a pack with all the warhammer stuff...a warhammer maniac would love this!!

WFRP used the same stats between first and second edition I thought? Just changed the increments from +10s to +5s....
    --Shin

WHFRP1 Stats :
    Code:
    M  WS  BS S T W I A Dex Ld Int Cl Wp Fel
    WHFRP2 stats :
    Code:
    WS BS S T AG Int Wp Fel 
    A W Sb Tb M Mag Ip Fp
    Where Sb Tb are just S and T divided by 10.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thank you friend

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten
    Where Sb Tb are just S and T divided by 10.
    Not divided by 10, but the tens digit of the attribute. Strength of 49 still results in a SB of 4 rather 4.9 which most folks round up to 5.

There are a couple of good conversions for going from 1st edition to 2nd edition out on the web. I use for some of the older spells and elementals that I find missing in the 2nd edition. You should be able to use one of them to convert 2nd to 1st and rename stuff in the XML on the charsheet.

Terrell

Thread Information