5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Thread: Dragon Age RPG

Stunt die is used on all rolls... it triggers a "Stunt" when doubles are rolled. There is a table you consult and the Stunt die value generates points that can be used to perform additional actions:

https://dragon-age-rpg-1.obsidianpor...s/stunt-tables

Thanks!

Each check (Attack/Skill/etc...) you roll 3d6... one of the 3 is a different color (This is the stunt die). If doubles are rolled on any of the 3, you generate the stunt points equal to the number on the different colored die.

It is a 3d6 system... all rolls (except weapon damage) are 3d6 with one of the three being a different color for the purpose of stunt point generation. The only die type used is d6.

Blog Entries
    Ill do a /stunt die for th next version of MoreCore

So if d1 = d2 or d2 = d3 or d3 = d1 then that number is reported as the Stunt number?

The off color die is always the stunt die. So in the scenario you provided above the stunt points = the d1006 value. The doubles can be on any die.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I also contacted them and asked if I could make a free conversion of their Dragon Age quickstart rules (similar to what we did with City of Mist) which are free. I couldnt for IP/licensing reasons and they did not yet have one for Fantasy AGE but they were receptive to the idea...
    Just curious why you say it will never happen? AGE is on the "looking for dev" list.

But given how rare ruleset devs are, it may be never indeed.

Blog Entries
    I specifically wrote Dragon AGE will never happen. Green Ronin dont own the Dragon AGE rights - they are only a licensee. It would need BioWare approval and licensing too...

Blog Entries
    Ok so if d1 = d2 or d2 = d3 or d3 = d1 then d3 is reported as the Stunt number... And the stunt number gives you several options - are they player choice, DM choice or random?

Whoever rolled it gets to choose the stunt. Either a PC or the GM (NPC).

Thread Information