STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    The update should work fine.
    JPG

Oh ok Thank you so much!
    I was affraid that some files still remain and messed up the program but ok
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

v2.7.2 Test Release 3

FG Changes
    • Module state on clients was not being remembered. Fixed.

4E Changes
    • Items with empty inventory location are now sorted to bottom of list.
    • Script error when using arrow keys at ends of inventory text fields. Fixed.

No new non-D&D items. Pushing to Test mode in 2 days, if no new reports. Then one more week for full deployment, again if not new issues reported.

Cheers,
    JPG

Pushing v2.7.2 to Test slot to replace v2.7.1. One more week of testing until full release, unless something major arises.

v2.7.2 Test Release 4

4E Changes
    • Only the GM can allow characters to rest.
    • Improved heal output when heal applied to a target. (actual amount healed, healing surges used)

Cheers,
    JPG

Move v2.7.2 off of Test and only on Dev now. Found an issue to do with failed file transfers causing client crashes that I want to test that the patch works well before releasing.

v2.7.2 Test Release 5

FG Changes
    • Special characters in image or module names would cause file transfers to fail. Fixed.
    • Clients would sometimes crash on failed image transfers. Fixed.
    • Version information added to extension tooltip in launcher.

JPG

Blog Entries
    I just tried the latest 2.7.2.5 release and I couldn't see any version information under the tooltips for extensions. The first line of the tooltip displays the description, then theres an empty second line (presumably where the version info should be) and then the third line displays author information.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Got a split word when changing "difficult" to italics.

BRP ruleset with a "MyQuest" extension.

Edit:
    Bold is fine, Italics often throws up problems similar to that below (lots of examples if you need more).
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; September 16th, 2010 at 08:57.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Found Something

I was testing out the test version with some campaign data input and i found a strange thing.
    i use a nostromo to create macros for a single space. The macro goes backspace then space and then home and then up arrow. When i hit the button again it repeats the action. Giving me a nice tight paragraph. with the test version i think the up arrow part won't work. in 2.6.5 it works great, and this is a great time saver. and i would hate to lose this functionality. Are the formatted text options going to change, is this in my near future.

Concerned

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

DrZ, it looks like the version info patch did not get included for some reason. I will include with next update.

MurghBpurn, Thanks for the example. The word wrapping needed a little more fine-tuning.

Madman, I'm not sure that I understand why your macro is breaking. Is the up arrow not working the same as before in formattedtextcontrols? Which version are you using? I tried the same sequence in 2.7.2, and it worked as I expected. Also, v2.7.2 has a new shortcut for formattedtextcontrols which combines the current paragraph with the next paragraph (CTRL+J), that might work better with what you are trying to do anyway.

Cheers,
    JPG

It does work in 2.7.2

Thanks for looking

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information