DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Test Release 2.7.2

2010-09-03 - Release 3

NOTE: I'd like to make a special request to users running non-D&D rulesets to help make sure this version works for your game, so we don't have to rollback again.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. In this case, you want to select the Dev option within the Test Mod Manager to test 2.7.2. The Test option is being saved for groups that are using 2.7.1.

As always, please make a backup of your campaign before opening with a test release.

I will update this thread as I release new iterations of the test version.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; September 3rd, 2010 at 23:17.

Fantasy Grounds - Features
    • Added backward compatibility patches to support rulesets optimized for previous versions.
    • Improved word wrapping in stringcontrols and formattedtextcontrols.
    • CTRL-A can be used to select all text in a stringcontrol or formattedtextcontrol.
    • CTRL-X can be used to cut text selections and save them on the clipboard in formattedtextcontrols.
    • CTRL-J can be used to combine paragraphs in a stringcontrol or formattedtextcontrol. Selection joining in formattedtextcontrols not supported yet.

Fantasy Grounds - Bug Fixes
    • User names with XML special characters (i.e. quotes) would corrupt the database. Fixed.
    • When using Backspace to collapse 2 paragraphs in a formattedtextcontrol, the cursor was moved incorrectly. Fixed.
    • When using Backspace to collapse 2 paragraphs or Enter to split a paragraph in a formattedtextcontrol, formatting of the second paragraph was sometimes lost. Fixed.
    • genericcontrol.setIcon was not accepting the empty string to clear the icon. Fixed.
    • stringcontrols were not using override color when drawing cursor or underline. Fixed.
    • Module categories with no merge ID will be given a merge ID matching the module name.
    • Module categories with no label will use the merge ID as the label.
    • Copy To Clipboard option in console was not releasing clipboard. Fixed.

4E Ruleset - Bug Fixes
    • RESIST, VULN and IMMUNE effects were being ignored if targeted to a specific creature. Fixed.
    • When making a basic weapon roll from Combat tab, the damage roll will be 2[W] if PC is L21 or higher.
    • Scroller controls on character sheets moved to prevent inaccessible data fields.

JPG

As a heads up, I will be away for about a week travelling, so I won't be updating this test release until I return. If it doesn't work for your game, please let me know the issue, then revert to the version you were using before.

Thanks,
    JPG

The Laundry is imminent, and as I always cut and paste the pdf into FG as a starting point, I will be sure to use this version!

Previously: MurghBpurn

Blog Entries
    Heads Up! There's a new version of CrossOver for Mac available.

v9.1.0 updates with a load of fixes as well as merging with Wine v1.2.

Full changelog can be found here.

I have tested FGII 2.6.5 / 2.7.0 / 2.7.1 and the latest development release 2.7.2 on my Snow Leopard i5 iMac, all appear to be working correctly.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Tested as much as I could think of from 2.7.2 against the Earthdawn ruleset I've been working on, everything seems to be working great.

-kirbol

Ran some Arm as well as BRP. Both seem to be working.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Savage Worlds seems okay as well.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

v2.7.2 Test Release 2

FG Changes
    • Missing font values in messagedata objects no longer generates script error messages.
    • Token lock state of maps was not being remembered. Fixed.

4E Changes
    • Campaign effects and modifiers in modules were not visible. Fixed.

The first one is the only issue from non-D&D rulesets found. Please double-check your non-D&D rulesets, and I will look at pushing to release again in the next week or two.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; August 31st, 2010 at 22:16.

Just a small question...i have FG on 3 computers and in one i have made the rollback but on the other 2 i decide to kept the update 2.7.1...when the new update goes live will i have problems? i mean, do i have to make a rollback too or the update will work just fine...?
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information