STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Holy crap it worked. Thank god! I take back all the bad things I said about this program!

Does the Magic item tool allow the application of multiple properties, i'm thinking about house ruling the magic item rule to allow stacking of item properties (i.e. vorpal, jagged long sword)

The vorpal and jagged properties should trigger separately. Just make sure they are both on the properties line for the weapon in the character combat tab.

Cheers,
    JPG

I'm sorry for the thread necromancy, but does anybody know if this still works? I'm trying to do exactly this and having no luck.

Not quite sure what this thread is about..
    But, if it is what i think it is, just open a magic item from a module and drop it to your campaign item list
    Then open a base item from the same or another module, and open your magic item you just copied
    Drag drop the link of the base item into the damage field of the copied magic item version.
    It then update the damage, properties and group

I'm doing armor, not a weapon, maybe that's why it's not working? I can drag fields one at a time from the vanilla armor to the magic armor, but I can't seem to just pick up the whole vanilla armor and drag it onto the magic armor and have it convert it from Death's Brink Armor to Death's Brink Scale.

I just tried doing it with an armor and it worked. It copied its weight, armor bonus to AC (armor bonus field), check penalty and speed penalty
    Have you checked if the magic item copy is in edit mode?

"When Ashardalon was an ancient dragon, he was struck in a mortal blow by a human druid, and replaced his wounded heart with a living demon, a balor of enormous power, Ammet, the Eater of Souls..."

I had it unlocked, does it need to be more than just unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by raynbowbrite View Post
    I had it unlocked, does it need to be more than just unlocked?
    No. Later I can make a short video if you want, but it is quite simple.

"When Ashardalon was an ancient dragon, he was struck in a mortal blow by a human druid, and replaced his wounded heart with a living demon, a balor of enormous power, Ammet, the Eater of Souls..."

Thread Information