DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: WoD: Bug Fix

That's fair enough, where can I redownload .23? I'm tired of having to clear the dice pool every time I roll initiative for NPC's. And perhaps in a future update someone might want to add the option of turning off minor changes like this.

What was wrong with .23 exactly anyway? If I may ask.

Oh and not to mention clan weaknesses like the gangrel and nosferatu where you do not re-roll 10's... Yea having to clear each time gets kinda old. I guess your particular player base lacked these clans when the changes were made or im sure they would have made mention of it.

I can't find the root. In the installation show the root of the FG2, and there no have the folder. My version is the last.

Thx

ps. Where i find the modules to nwod?
    ps 2. sorry my english

The root is where the application itself is installed. To be able to say where it is on your machine, we need to know if you are running windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.

Are you asking about the Modules (Which you would make yourself so I'm assuming probably not) Or the extensions for the character sheets? The character sheet extensions reside in the extension folder. The fastest way to access that on any Windows Instance is to go to 'Start Menu'->'Fantasy Grounds II'->'Application Data Folder' and in there you will see a folder called 'Extensions'. You will find all of the character sheet extensions there.

Finally don't worry about your English. You were able to get your point across which is the most important part.

-- D

Quote Originally Posted by dsakura
    I can't find the root. In the installation show the root of the FG2, and there no have the folder. My version is the last.

Thx

ps. Where i find the modules to nwod?
    ps 2. sorry my english
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

drahar, thx man. So, while the installation I choice the root of the FR 2, but there dont have folders from WoD neither in App Data folder.

Modules i want to say the books, like in the d20 ruleset, if is possible i make it. Its possible add sheet? I want to adapt for ancient era.

Thats it, and thx again

DS

There are two 'root' folders for FG2, the install folder (usually C:\Program Files\Fantasy Grounds II or C:\Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds II) and the data folder. If you are running XP, the data folder is:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Fantasy Grounds II

If you are running Vista or Windows 7, the data folder is:

C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II

To make life more difficult, Windows hides the 'Application Data' or 'AppData' folder by default, so you have to select 'show hidden files and folders' in Windows Explorer. As Drahkar says, you can more easily get to the data folder from the Start menu.

These two folders are used for different things:

The program folder is where the FG2 executable goes, and where certain types of ruleset (called PAK rulesets, because they have the .pak extension) are placed. The default d20 ruleset goes here, for example.

The data folder is used for most rulesets, extensions, modules, portraits, tokens, campaigns etc. You should note, however, that you will not be able to install new rulesets and extensions if you are using the Lite license, only if you are using the Full or Ultimate license.

I hope that helps, and welcome to the FG forums!

Stuart

Hmm. The Wod have one archive? .pak. I found it. In same folder i paste the utily preference.To make changes i need to edit the .pak? Want to add a alternative sheet. Have info about this here?

And dont have modules to WoD? way to create one?

Thx and the ruleset is very good!

DS

ps. In the FG2 folder locate in App Data, dont have any folder from WoD. Only the archive pak in the FG2 folder in Program Files. Both without the utility_preferences.xml from WOD.
    Last edited by dsakura; December 1st, 2010 at 15:14.

Thread Information