STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: L5r

L5r

Any interest in implementing an L5R rule set? I think this would compliment that system very well...
    Last edited by Kane8404; July 11th, 2010 at 21:27. Reason: typo

I'd love to see one but sadly I don't have the time it'd take to put one together. Not that I'd really know where to start even if I had the time.

Blog Entries
    We have a license which allows the conversion of L5R. We are presently waiting for AEG to send us some of the files to work from. I don't believe we have any developers tapped for this project yet though.

Now that's what I call good news.

Very good news!!
    --Shin

I'd love to see a ruleset developed, and would be willing to contribute - though free time to do development is still scarce currently. I think the die mechanic would be difficult to code for. It's a roll and keep system, with exploding dice and a cap on ten dice (adding more to the results kept for dice over 10). I've just bought 4th edition and I'm impressed.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

My husband whipped up a little python script for die rolling in our current game, so I can't imagine it would be too complicated. Even to take into account emphases and the occasional exploding 9.

I'm tempted to try. I just got the book and I am preparing a L5R campaign to play on FG so if any of you are still interested in make a ruleset I can help (mainly on graphic stuff, but with some code too).

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    We have a license which allows the conversion of L5R. We are presently waiting for AEG to send us some of the files to work from. I don't believe we have any developers tapped for this project yet though.
    How'd you go about obtaining the license in the first place?

Thread Information