FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: Skill Module?

8/12/2010 11:24:49 PM : ERROR:System.Xml.XmlException: The '\' character, hexadecimal value 0x5C, cannot be included in a name. Line 12774, position 397.

<secondarytarget type="string">Each enemy other than the primary target adjacent to you</secondarytarget>
    <secondaryattack type="string">Strength vs. Will</secondaryattack>
    <secondaryhit type="string">1[W] + Strength modifier damage, and the target is stunned until the end of your next turn.</secondaryhit>

</powerStunningSmite>
    *** <powerFateOfTheVoidWarlockPactBoon1YourCurseInterm inglesWithTheLostVitalityOfACursedEnemyToRevealAGl impseOfTheFutureToYou_At-WillFreeActionPersonalPrerequisite_StarPactTrigger _AnEnemyUnderYourWarlocksCurseIsReducedTo0HitPoint sOrFewerEffect_YouGainA_1BonusToAnySingleD20RollYo uMakeDuringYourNextTurn_attackRollSavingThrowSkill CheckOrAbilityCheck__IfYouDontUseThisBonusByTheEnd OfYourTurnItIsLost_\rThisBonusIsCumulative_IfThree CursedEnemiesDropTo0HitPointsOrFewerBeforeYourNext TurnYouGainA_3BonusToAD20RollDuringYourTurn_>
    <name type="string">Fate of the Void Warlock Pact Boon 1 Your curse intermingles with the lost vitality of a cursed enemy to reveal a glimpse of the future to you. At-Will Free Action Personal Prerequisite: Star Pact Trigger: An enemy under your Warlock’s Curse is reduced to 0 hit points or fewer Effect: You gain a +1 bonus to any single d20 roll you make during your next turn (attack roll, saving throw, skill check, or ability check). If you don’t use this bonus by the end of your turn, it is lost.\r This bonus is cumulative; if three cursed enemies drop to 0 hit points or fewer before your next turn, you gain a +3 bonus to a d20 roll during your turn.</name>
    <level type="number">0</level>
    <tier type="string">Heroic</tier>
    <type type="string">Power</type>
    <flavor type="formattedtext"><p><i></i></p></flavor>

Okay this is the whole error as it jumps out in the parser. But there are alot of "/" these. I'm working on getting an xml editor but in the meantime does this make anymore sense to anyone else.. I'm tenacious and will figure this out but I'm working on a learning curve here. I've gotten alot help already but throwing it back to you guys. thanks for your time.

The problem is with your opening tag (where the "***" is). I suggest that you check your parsed files (possibly "powers.txt") for the Power "Fate of the Void" and see what's happening there.

It's obvious that it didn't parse correctly, but you should be able to look at the entries before and after to determine what needs to be fixed. See DrZeuss' post on July 11th, 2010 14:33 for the tags.

Hope that helps.

Success... Thanks alot there guys problem one solved. So one more quick question do you have any basic weapon entries when you parse PHB. I have Magic weapons but not basic weapons it is set to scrape so just didn't know if I shouldn't worry about it (same for armor). it was weird all that was locking it up was /r at the end of a sentence.

Thread Information