DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Henrique Oliveira Machado View Post
    how do you guys do it? put the projector on the Ceiling pointing down? Use that mirror+reverse trick?
    Yup.. exactly that. I use the "Extend these Displays" and open Fantasy Grounds on the projector side.

From here onward you have two options:

1. You can see your projector menu for "from ceiling view" and you will also have the option to reverse the image if needed.

2. Choose Landscape flipped from your Windows Display under Orientation.

Hope this helps
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

why not use a glass top table, put some thin tissue paper under the glass, and project from the bottom, so you don't lose the map when someone goes to move a mini...

Player A: Where is Port Narbek again?
    DM: Currently it's on John's elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by shadzar View Post
    why not use a glass top table, put some thin tissue paper under the glass, and project from the bottom, so you don't lose the map when someone goes to move a mini...
    That depends on the size of screen you want to project and the projector you are using. In my case, I get a better results with it being on the ceiling. This leaves enough space for my players to place their books without overlapping onto the image.
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Blog Entries
    I swapped out a few of the really old ones for stand-alone logos that can be used. If you resize, please resize proportionally.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing the pics. Are you running that at a game store?
    I use it at game stores and conventions

As a matter of fact I just bought a slightly larger and thinner TV a couple of days ago for use with Fantasy Grounds and my table top. I am looking forward to the higher resolutions on the images.

Just wanted to drop in and say Fantasy Grounds is everything I hoped it would be.

Running a home brew game, using some extensions ( Rob Towhy modules ), Big Fonts, Moodlighting etc. and Running Syrenscape in Discord for my players, Using CC3 + for Overland maps and Dungeon Designer for battle maps ( and downloading a few images for easy ones ) and then hundreds of general images downloaded from the internet for landscapes, portraits, NPC's etc for general mood, and it all comes together better than any In-Person table game I ever played in my youth. The game is more immersive, and a better format for a D&D game than anything I have ever seen!

Dwight, thanks for chiming in. I agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightLee View Post
    ...Running Syrenscape in Discord for my players...
    Are you using the DOE: Sound to help with the Syrinscape stuff?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Actually no, I am using 2 monitors and have Syrenscape taking up half of the second monitor and just click the soundscape direct, as my players do not always do what I expect, I like to have all the options available. I use a tremendous number of soundscapes and pre-defined one shots. However I do intend to look into DOE and see how that works with Syrenscape.... if I* can use it to select my pre-defined soundscapes ( see attachment ) it might be useful.

Capture.JPG

Thread Information