DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Time and date so far decided on the game.

Sunday

Start Time

GMT - -1:00: 8-9 Pm
    GMT - -2:00: 7-8 Pm
    GMT - -3:00: 6-7 Pm
    GMT - -4:00: 5-6 Pm
    GMT - -5:00: 4-5 Pm
    GMT - -6:00: 3-4 Pm
    GMT - -7:00: 2-3 Pm

Should clear things up a bit. Just compare the times to see if you're able.

Game should run for about 3-6 hours. Depending on the players, really, I don't mind so much the times. Don't really mind giving team/private times as well during the week if someones up to it. Always good to get a few bonus exp and special ability/character change.

Later on I might decide to run a second game during the week, but that's the times as they are now.
    Last edited by CrimsonChampion; June 4th, 2010 at 02:57.

Sorry Xeno, maybe someday, but not likely for a while. Might run another game at different hours during the week for all those on the other side of the world.

Aw, well. I promise my monk wont punch your psion in the saturday game for this. ...not a lot anyway.

If you've still got room, that time slot works out well enough for me, so i'd be interested in joining you.

Add me on skype, Pheonix. If someone ends up not being able to make the game afterall, I'll let you know. You know how these things are.
    Dm: Sundays and Saturdays

Don't run a game if you're not bloody up to it. You piss people off.

Are the "Complete" books available to use as resources? Specifically I am thinking of some of the spells in the Complete Divine manual.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Yes, they're available.

Game is up for those who want to modify their character's early.

The party is now at 3040. If you left before the end of the battle, work on your lv 3 character!

The enemy forces were repelled, the leader cleaved in half by the enlarged barbarian. The city saved, for the moment and thus the quest for the flame of hope began.

By the end of the night, Cyran had summoned a fallen god to the material plane, Brev got a new cape of awesome doom, Duvkas got a "Sparkling Hero Greatsword of Greatness" and Deg got a unidentified +1 Platemail as well as quite a bit of gold ( Which I added to the both of you who left before the end. )

*Edit* Feedback would be appreciated too.
    Last edited by CrimsonChampion; June 7th, 2010 at 20:31.

Oh hey, i forgot to ident the platemail too? Owell, do that next time i have some monies.

if there is still room im down i'd like to be a Paladin or a dragoon if available im in est. time zone and sundays are good for me let me know anything i need to do thanks

Thread Information