DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

New 3.5 D&D game here, wanna try?

Alright, I've decided to start up a new campaign of 3.5.

Available times for myself:

Sunday-Friday. Sat is a no go for me.

I'm EST time, try to keep it reasonable.
    ______________________________________________-

FG2, of course.

From past experiences, my fights can get rough if not planned ahead. Meaning things can die, don't take it lightly. Also, a piece of advice is that the strongest character on paper won't always come out on top. The world's not a flat and without holes,cliffs and trap.

Firm and realistic but reasonable. Flexible to an extent... Let me know what style you guys ( girls, if the case may be ) tend to prefer if you send a message.

Experience will be awarded for RP effort You'll be given the option to even have actual connections in the game's world if you desire, at each character creation. ( Including if you die. )

Meanwhile, the opposite will obviously bring some consequences to your character, though I won't take away your experience points.

Character Creation:
    No 3.0 books. No tome of battle.

Starting Level: 2, La allowed. ( Further so if you wish to add templates or some such later during the campaign, if you qualify, as a side quest. )

Roll for stat. 1d8+10 (*Edit* Sorry for the confusion. )

Skill-wise:Remember, those jumps and climbs and etc may be useful... So might performing, who knows?

2 Flaws/2 traits.
    You can take some of the made up flaws from the danddwiki, or wherever you can find them, if I approve them. I find they can be pretty fun for flavor, so long as you abide by them, otherwise you lose the feat.

Starting Gold: 1000 G

Alignment: Any. ( But I'll hold you to it. If you fail your alignment, you'll be warned and you might end up out of a class if pushed too much. )

Item Creation:

Special gear such as +1,+2,+3... Need to be upgraded by the proper people in the proper town... Don't expect the peasant down of farms-ville to be able to smith you some +3 full plate. Item creation feats might be a bit more useful. The town in question is going to have a big affect on what you can buy and what you cannot, sometimes it might be cheaper in those towns too.

If you spend all your sweet sweet riches on farms-ville, they'll obviously change.

Looking for 4-6 people, as more often then not, people tend to not show up . ( Annoying isn't it? ) Need at least three to run a session.

The setting will take place on the continent of Balen'del, in the village founded by 6 heroes 20 years ago, from the game's starting date. The heroes play little part of anything, just a bit of history. The village is considered LG, for the purpose of law and general alignment, very little crime here and evil characters will probably stick out like a sore thumb. Everyone in the party will start in that village, how or why you wish to be there we can discuss, with your background.

EX:
    1. You can be on a religious pilgrimage.

2. You could be there to pay homage two great heroes who died during the time of strife before it.

3. It could just be a detour to wherever your true goals lie.

4. You could be a noble, a peasant, a rogue a (insert here) of the village. Note there are common class trainers, though out of core classes would need to originate from elsewhere.

5. You could be the child of one of the heroes.

If anyone would like to contribute a certain group or region in particular, especially regarding your own characters, I will try to fit it in. This is a world after all, and everything is still there.

And, yes, there are various groups which have different alignments and will take the parties reputation into account, who also give quests and bonus gear or powers as the case may be, with the party, including kingdoms, monsters, demons, celestials, beholders, drow, illithids, dragons, anarchists... just off the top of my head.

I would like to mention that at times, morality wise, I don't hold punches. Curve balls are fun, especially with the right party. I love the gray.

Otherwise post here and send me a pm through the FG site ( If you are though, make sure you tell me. Always forget to check it. )

Voice is preferred but optional ( Voice will be ooc. ). I can run the game either way, I'll leave it up to the majority, like the time.

First come first serve, of course, though there's always someone who never shows up. Good to be on the waiting list, always.

Thanks for the interest.

PS: Rp in battle counts as effort too! Always fun to hear the paladin say some cheesy line before slicing someone in two.

Ratio of battle to rp in my games tend to be about 7-3. But it can change, depending on the players.

*Edit* Game Calender.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=498
    Last edited by CrimsonChampion; June 4th, 2010 at 21:18.

Sounds like an interesting and fun campaign . I'll be willing throw my name into the hat. Good times to play for me are basically any day besides Monday, Tuesday or Friday. I could swing Monday at the beginning but later this year I will have night class that will take president. Tuesday and Friday I have games going on those nights as well.
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

Alright, I'm in. I'm good for sundays... And I'll play a barbarian.

Allright, so far.

So far sundays are looking good.

1. Cpbs : Luk : Beguiler
    2. Stealthfox: Davkas : Barbarian
    3. Stumir: Pending : Knight
    4. Pheonix-IV: Briv: Crafter
    5. KevinSimmons: Tippitha : Cleric
    6. Joachim: Liam : Sorcerer
    7. Johan: Pending : Duskblade
    8. Syneous: Pending : Pending

We would currently need a melee, if possible.

(Incase someone is unable to further attend our games. )
    When you see your name on the board, go ahead and post me your character concept.

Also, don't forget your available times.

Game Alias: ugly gate dead zone
    Last edited by CrimsonChampion; June 27th, 2010 at 17:38.

Sunday is fine with me, anytime in the evening. I'll post a character concept sometime in the next day, as well my sn name is cpbs not cbps .
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Game is open if you want to make your character. Game alias is in my last post.

Hi ! I'd be interested depending on the day/time. I'm at GMT+1 and available most days bar sundays and thursdays. PM me with details if your campaign times would suit this.

My chances are probably pretty slim, but I'll throw this here anyway. If you lot end up playing between the timeframe of 8AM - 6PM (EST time), I'd like to tag along, assuming there's any room. I probably could play later into the night at the moment due to the fact that it's summer, but I'm assuming this game would keep going once summer is over and my free time is limited again.

If you have settled on a sunday evening (eastern time) game slot, then i am certainly interested. Can you confirm game time before I go to the effort of character creation?
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

I believe game time will be around 4-5:00pm Eastern.
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Thread Information