DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last
    I'm not seeing that on my end, can you send me a screenshot of your CT showing the issue?

Thanks,
    JPG

A feature not mentioned in the list :

The NUMPAD now works to input numbers!

Excellent.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten
    A feature not mentioned in the list :

The NUMPAD now works to input numbers!

Excellent.

- Obe
    That's on the list of changes at the top of this thread.

And, sure, JPG, attached.

I have the same problem with the icon. Also, after quick tests, I don't see that UPnP is working in my setup. I have Windows 7, WRT54G Linksys Wireless Router. There are other UPnP apps that are working with this setup.

While you can maximize now without it covering the taskbar, if you alt tab or change focus, when you alt tab back, you have to minimize any programs that are in front of it. That may be unrelated.

Love being able to drag icon's between maps.

More testing later!

Great news! Fantastic new feature list!

Stuart

Another "issue":

My group is used to using the /m handler as a shortcut for /mood. It seems to have been (purposely? accidentally?) changed to a shortcut for /mod.

Edit: Another issue. Notes no longer wrap on whitespace. The letters roll over at the breaking point, rather than the whole word.
    Last edited by EugeneZ; June 4th, 2010 at 00:13.

Thanks for the feedback so far. I am out of town for a few days, so I won't be addressing any items or updating the test version until the end of next week. I appreciate any other items you find, just post them to this thread or a new lab thread.

Cheers,
    JPG

No problem. Over all, so far, it seems very stable. A lot of the updates are small fixes that have annoyed me subtly over the last couple years of using FG2 but I was never annoyed enough to point them out, like the filter text not being highlighted when reopened. So thanks for addressing the small issues along with the large. Looks like there are dozens of small bugs that will definitely improve FG2's stability overall.

Here's another bug. A player took a screenshot of the character select screen not showing the level/class, though the DM one does.

Edit: The same player reports that something's up with token loading. There were some tokens missing from his token box. I told him to wait to see if they were loading but nothing changed. He disconnected and reconnected, and now there are more available in the token box than before but still some missing. Making an uneducated guess, it seems that the list of tokens on the client side is being populated once when the client connects, and not repopulated when new tokens are downloaded.
    Last edited by EugeneZ; June 4th, 2010 at 00:39.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Sorry moon, I've been up to my neck and busy with some other projects to get seriously into the new update but I should have some time the weekend to take a good look.

One thing I have noticed this evening that hasn't been mentioned (or at least I have missed it) is that in the last 2 hours of continuos use, where I have been updating a couple of my extensions, I can now return to the Launcher from a loaded campaign without it crashing FGII! Yesssssss

To satisfy my curiosity as to whether this was truly fixed I ping-ponged the server between Launcher and Campaign repeatedly for about 30 mins with no crashes or ill side effects occuring. Similarly I also noticed /reload all no longer crashes the app every 2-3 times.

Great job , these two crash issues were a real pain to live with when developing for FGII.

I have spotted some console errors, relating to missing/inaccessible graphics files for the following:

graphics/icons/indicator_record_intact.png
    graphics/icons/indicator_record_dirty.png
    graphics/icons/indicator_heal_small.png
    graphics/icons/indicator_effect_small.png

I did another update, just to eliminate possible download issues but the errors still get reported to the console when starting a new 4E campaign with no extensions loaded.

All for now.

Cheers.

EDIT: Extracting the 4E.pak reveals all four files referenced above are missing from the archive.

Last edited by Zeus; June 4th, 2010 at 03:04.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Hi JPG

Is there any documentation for the new Lua APIs? I'm trying to update the multi-layer map extension and I get "attempt to call field 'resizeDrawing' (a nil value)" when I do:

toplayer.resizeDrawing(w,h)

Where toplayer is an imagecontrol with no image.

Cheers

Stuart

Thread Information