FG Spreadshirt Swag

delete a campaign?

How do you delete a campaign? I created one called "test", and I wanted to remove it from the main listing before launch. I could not find any option to do that, nor a folder in the program files section. I'm running Windows 7.

Go to the Application Data folder (through the Start > Programs > Fantasy Grounds II) and navigate to the "campaigns" folder and delete it. That's the only way I know of off hand.

I've done something similar but using a Mac and downloaded the software using Steam. Does anyone know how to remove these test Campaigns with my setup listed?

Click the folder icon in the top right of the FG launch screen - does this open a file explorer at the FG app data location?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also, lots of info about running on a Mac in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-(Recommended) See the bottom of the first post for a possible location of the FG app data folder.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Click the folder icon in the top right of the FG launch screen - does this open a file explorer at the FG app data location?
    My goodness I didn't even see this icon never mind know what it was for *embarrassed*

That worked a treat thank you

Thread Information