Starfinder Playlist

resizing tokens to a standardized size

What is the fastest way to do this? I can't do them one by one, as I will go insane.

Blog Entries
    If you have a decent graphics package like Photoshop or GiMP you can use their batch/automation engines to apply transformations (including resizing) across a collection of image files.

Alternatively you can download something like ImageMagick which also happens to be free.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by DrZeuss
    If you have a decent graphics package like Photoshop or GiMP you can use their batch/automation engines to apply transformations (including resizing) across a collection of image files.

Alternatively you can download something like ImageMagick which also happens to be free.
    Using ImageMagick, you can use the below code in a BAT file. Change the first line to the location of ImageMagic, change all references of "?x?" to your pixel size that you want (ex, 50x50).
    Code:
    PATH=%PATH%;c:\program files\ImageMagick-6.5.7-1
    for %%f in (*.jpg) do mogrify -format png -fuzz 10%% -transparent white -gravity center -filter lanczos -resize ?x? -background rgba(255,255,255,0) -extent ?x? "%%f" "%%f"
    If you are looking for something that resizes D&D and Star Wars figures, there's a couple of scripts online that will pull from WotC's website.

excellent. glad to hear this.

I use GIMP but I haven't noticed the batch processor. I'll give that another gander this afternoon.

Thanks dudes

Thread Information