DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Combat Tracker

Combat Tracker

Does the combat tracker work in C&C like in some rulesets(4E)

eg. When I roll to hit from Char sheet can you have it roll vs AC giving result
    and when roll for Dmg - will it resolve against opponant's HP

If so what do I have to set to activate it??

Thanks

Islanddoc

This is not a default for the ruleset. You may be able to ask the 4e developers how to build that custom functionality into the C&C CT.

One thing I had to customize for the C&C ruleset was double-clicking on fields in the character sheet to allow for auto dice rolls, adding images to the chat and The Box for secret rolls.
    I enjoy running Castles & Crusades. Current campaign(s) on hiatus.
    Willing to run one-shots for players who want to learn the ruleset. Feel free to contact me.

Is it verboten/impolite/otherwise frowned upon to ask for a copy of those modded rules? I just started using C&C, and it's a real comedown after the 4e ruleset. Those mods you mentioned are some that I'd love but am rather not inclined to delve into due to a million other things on my plate.

I did replace a lot of the C&C interface, as it's too distracting/hard to see what's what on a large screen - I'm happy to share that if you (or anyone else) who's interested. I offer with the belief that I'm not infringing on anyone's copyright, as I'm only offering to share non-copyrighted PNG files - I'm not distributing any rules or game content.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Thread Information