DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Help Request - Module Creation Parser Error

Hi everyone! Old school D&D DM/player here and brand new user of Fantasy Grounds II. Not sure if this is the correct board for this type of issue. I would be very grateful for any help from the FGII Community.

I'm working through the tutorial of creating a module (https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/i..._First_Module). Working through all the steps and getting an error when the parsing completes (screenshot attached).

Using the latest version of the 4e Parser (4.0.56.0). I've checked by MMdata.txt file numerous times for possible typos and nothing looks amiss.

Can anyone offer some insight to the problem causing the error?

Thank you in advance!

The Category name that was entered has an ampersand (&). The parser does't care for those.

I believe there is another thread in the Workshop forum that deals with this. I'm on a mobile phone or I'd link it.

Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    Yes thats correct. No ampersands allowed in Category string.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

*exudes giddiness*

Thank you much!!!

(...had I continued to read the entire tutorial page I would have saw the note concerning the ampersand no-no. *sigh* Losing my patience in my old age...)

Thread Information