FG Spreadshirt Swag

Character Sheets for DM

What do I have to do so I can create/modify Char sheets in DM module. I like to setup and test some things solo. Is there any way to create characters instead of having to do them on the npc/personalities cards?

Islanddoc

Inside the 3.5 ruleset, at the top right is an icon that looks like three figures. Click that and it should bring up the option of creating a new character with a character sheet inside GM mode.
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

I was refering to in Savage Worlds. I don''t have the option to create one like in the 3.5 set. Or am I missing something in the setup

It you are using Savage Worlds, you should be able to load the game, then click on PCS in the top right. When that comes up, right click in the field. A circle reticle will come up give you two options, "Close Window" and "Create Item". Click "Create Item", it will then create a character sheet with is unnamed that you can then click and start working on it.

Hope that helps
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

Aye, Thank you kindly - I appreciate the help

Weapon Dmg

On the SW Char sheet - what is best way to put in weapon Damage. I end up typing in at wpn notes.

I am not sure I understand the question entirely but I did a how-to on you tube (there is a problem with the sound -it's very quiet!) where I filled out a SW Character sheet as a GM it might be useful.

if not please feel free to bug me again!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information