Starfinder Playlist

4E PHB3 Weapons Parse Help

The compendium was recently updated to include Player's handbook 3. The scrape goes fine, but when I try to Parse, I get the message "Invalid weapon header. Zhead skipped."

I have found Zhead in the txt file. Can anyone tell me what needs to be edited so I can make the module?

Try look here!
    Enjoy!
    ****We play RolePlayGame because that's soooo CRAZY!****
    -----------------------------Ultimate Game Master-------------------------
    Galaxy Master - Star Wars Saga Edition -
    Dungeon Master - DnD 4e -

Quote Originally Posted by Jpasimio
    The compendium was recently updated to include Player's handbook 3. The scrape goes fine, but when I try to Parse, I get the message "Invalid weapon header. Zhead skipped."

I have found Zhead in the txt file. Can anyone tell me what needs to be edited so I can make the module?
    Actually, the easiest way is to use the newest 4E Parser (version 4.0.56), which scrapes and parses the PHB3 just fine.

actualy new version doesnt parse just fine zhead problem still there also a base xml problem

no no no no thats works.... look here
    ****We play RolePlayGame because that's soooo CRAZY!****
    -----------------------------Ultimate Game Master-------------------------
    Galaxy Master - Star Wars Saga Edition -
    Dungeon Master - DnD 4e -

thats where i downloaded from uninstalled old version installed new version and it still gives error invalid weapon header encountered zhead and some xml errors here is an ex.
    ERROR:System.Xml.XmlException: '3' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '='. Line 15, position 29.

You need to re-scrape with the new version, not just reparse. Delete your PHB3 scrapes and start fresh. That version works, to my knowledge.

Blog Entries
    Yes, Eugene's correct. You need to re-scrape the PHB3 content with the newest version of the Parser for clean parse-able files.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

thanks guys so obvious i should have seen it lol

Thread Information