Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kanyon00
    ok, I wil rerun the script and use 50. Once it completes. I am suppose to copy something right? Sorry =), I know I'm asking 1000 questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by tdewitt274
    Pixel size is a matter of preference, I've never seen a definative answer on the board. Some 50, some 100, etc. The higher the number, the bigger the file. The smaller the number, the less detail you see. The script goes through and resizes the original file to the size that you enter (ex, the original is 230x100, the result is 50x50).
    After the script is finished, you can copy the MOD files to your Application Data folder (a shortcut is through Start > Programs > Fantasy Grounds). Find the "modules" folder (create it if it does not exist) and paste the MOD files there.

    Next, open FG and either open an existing campaign or a new one. Then, open your "Modules" (use the small icon) and you'll see a listing of the mini MODs. Opening the module ("swiping" the book open) populates the miniatures in the Token box.

  2. #12
    Ok just finished resizing them to 50. Where are these mod files? I currently have a ton of folders with all the images. The folders also contain zip files, thumbnails,definition, and tokens.

    Thanks again


    Quote Originally Posted by tdewitt274
    After the script is finished, you can copy the MOD files to your Application Data folder (a shortcut is through Start > Programs > Fantasy Grounds). Find the "modules" folder (create it if it does not exist) and paste the MOD files there.

    Next, open FG and either open an existing campaign or a new one. Then, open your "Modules" (use the small icon) and you'll see a listing of the mini MODs. Opening the module ("swiping" the book open) populates the miniatures in the Token box.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kanyon00
    Ok just finished resizing them to 50. Where are these mod files? I currently have a ton of folders with all the images. The folders also contain zip files, thumbnails,definition, and tokens.

    Thanks again
    After the DOS screen goes away, there is one final step that is produced the MOD files by re-packing them. After the repacking, they are renamed and ready to go.

  4. #14
    Are these the Zip files in the folders such as "tokens - blood war.zip"? Is that the files I copy to the mod folder?


    Quote Originally Posted by tdewitt274
    After the DOS screen goes away, there is one final step that is produced the MOD files by re-packing them. After the repacking, they are renamed and ready to go.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kanyon00
    Are these the Zip files in the folders such as "tokens - blood war.zip"? Is that the files I copy to the mod folder?
    The MOD files should appear in the folder you created (ex, the default is "C:\Downloaded Files\Fantasy Grounds\ddm\tokens\"). So, for example, you would find C:\Downloaded Files\Fantasy Grounds\ddm\tokens\Tokens - Blood Wars.mod

    If this didn't happen, then it is possible that Win7 doesn't like one of the commands. Take a look at the size of the ZIP files. If they are 1 KB in size, then the final process did not kick off. I'll have to figure out another way to kick off that portion. To resolve this and finish off the process, do the following:
    • Go to the folder that has the script.
    • Right click on the file and choose "Create Shortcut"
    • Right click on the newly created shortcut and choose "Properties"
    • In the "Target" box, add a space at the end and then type "auto" INCLUDING quotes (ex, the result should be something like "C:\Downloaded Files\DownloadAndResize.v003\DownloadAndResize.vbs " "auto")
    • Double click the shortcut.
    • The process will resume and finish off the MOD files.


    If the ZIP files are larger than 1 KB, then you can copy the ZIP files into your "modules" folder (described above) and rename each to end in ".mod" instead of ".zip"

  6. #16
    I will give that a try tonight. I believe the zip files are only 1k =(. Again thanks for your help.

  7. #17
    Perfect! The auto command worked like a charm. Now I have the mod files =). Now to move them, and see if I can open them in FG.


    Quote Originally Posted by kanyon00
    I will give that a try tonight. I believe the zip files are only 1k =(. Again thanks for your help.

  8. #18
    Worked great! Thanks for all your help! How do you delete a campaign off the selection screen? I want to remove some test campaigns Ive created.


    Quote Originally Posted by kanyon00
    Perfect! The auto command worked like a charm. Now I have the mod files =). Now to move them, and see if I can open them in FG.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kanyon00
    Worked great! Thanks for all your help! How do you delete a campaign off the selection screen? I want to remove some test campaigns Ive created.
    I'm not sure. I believe you just delete them from your "campaigns" folder.

  10. #20
    Excellent! Thanks again for your help. The tokens look great!

    Quote Originally Posted by tdewitt274
    I'm not sure. I believe you just delete them from your "campaigns" folder.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in