DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    Ronnke, I filled in your form as soon as you announced it, but it doesn't seem to be reflected in your link.

Spyke
    Hey, I just saw the Traveller skin for Fantasy Grounds in your web page. Good work (this is for Oberoten, too).
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    Ronnke, I filled in your form as soon as you announced it, but it doesn't seem to be reflected in your link.

Spyke
    I checked the database, and there is nothing unaccounted for. I suggest you submit it again.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke
    I checked the database, and there is nothing unaccounted for. I suggest you submit it again.
    Done, thanks.

Spyke
    Free GURPS tools for Fantasy Grounds at www.spyke.me.

Quote Originally Posted by demonsbane
    Hey, I just saw the Traveller skin for Fantasy Grounds in your web page. Good work (this is for Oberoten, too).
    This was Foen's work; I'm just hosting a link to it on Obe's site. I agree, it looks really good.

Spyke
    Free GURPS tools for Fantasy Grounds at www.spyke.me.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke
    I have 2 people wanting to play that have not given me their availabilty as yet. So session time may still be fluid.
    I'm still waiting on these 2, when they have submitted their availability, then I will finalise the time and get information out to those playing.

From the posted times, there are two options, but in both cases we're going to fall a little short of the desired players.

1. Saturdays 09:00 GMT. James, and Spyke both available for the expected 3-4 hours session, with Slayveen only available for 2 hours.

or

2. Sunday 02:00 GMT. Marcus for 4 hours, Xitan for 3, with Mr_H and Slayveen both only available for 2 hours.

You can see the available times here:
    https://ronnke.ath.cx/sessionplanner/?SessionID=1

So thats where we stand at the moment.

hmm... this looks to be a challenge. I can be flexible. Add 2-3 hours to my start and end times.
    Last edited by marcus_egan; April 23rd, 2010 at 20:54.

I would prefer the Sunday times if possible, but I can be flexible with these as long as it's a weekend it should be no problem. Also, I have been away from the wife for a few months or so now and I am sure she will want her friday nights and saturday daytime so we will see on that one. Once I get started in school and work then I can be for sure what free time I actually have.
    Last edited by Slayveen; April 23rd, 2010 at 16:02.

I'll do the same you can add 2 hours to my start and end time for the sunday block.

I will post links to download the player information over this weekend sometime.

If we do not get any other expressions of interest for then game by say mid-week then we will go with the timeslot that has the best availability, which at this point is looking like the Sunday session.

Thread Information