FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    Hmmm...does anyone have anything specific to Interstellar Wars (Gurps 4th) that I can use in my campaign? I already have basic MoreCore ruleset installed and a lot of skill + talents typed into system.

Quote Originally Posted by Theros View Post
    Hmmm...does anyone have anything specific to Interstellar Wars (Gurps 4th) that I can use in my campaign? I already have basic MoreCore ruleset installed and a lot of skill + talents typed into system.
    Geez...It's been a little while since I thought about this campaign. Unfortunately, other than images I used, there isn't much from that campaign which is portable to the current ruleset. I'm curious...if you are using GURPS, then you should probably be using the GURPS Ruleset for FG and not MoreCore.
    Last edited by ronnke; July 26th, 2020 at 06:56.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Hello,
    How many character points do the PCs get, and what is the Disadvantage Limit? Are realistic and cinematic Martial Arts, Magic, and Psionics allowed? What's the tech level, mana level, and control rating? Which book has the game setting?

What days and times will you be playing??? I'm available:
    Sundays: after 5:30 pm Pacific
    Mondays: any time
    Tuesdays: any time
    Wednesdays: any time
    Thursdays: any time up until 6:00 pm Pacific
    Fridays: any time until 2:30 pm Pacific
    Saturdays: any time

Thanks,
    Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I am looking for 4 - 6 players, interested in playing a game set in the Interstellar Wars period of the Traveller universe. It will be played using Fantasy Grounds and the GURPS 4th Edition ruleset. Teamspeak3 will be used for voice communications, so the ability to at least listen in with Teamspeak will be necessary, however a microphone, while preferred, will not be essential.

The characters will be members of the crew on the Emerald Monarch, a 400-dton frontier merchant ship. It’s mission to forge new trade routes and explore opportunities within the ancient Vilani Imperium, while the 4th Interstellar War looms in the background.

Characters will be accomplished individuals built on 200pts.

Game sessions may be weekly, or fortnightly. This will depend largely on the player’s availability.

Game Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=482

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousIncubus View Post
    Hello,
    How many character points do the PCs get, and what is the Disadvantage Limit? Are realistic and cinematic Martial Arts, Magic, and Psionics allowed? What's the tech level, mana level, and control rating? Which book has the game setting?

What days and times will you be playing??? I'm available:
    Sundays: after 5:30 pm Pacific
    Mondays: any time
    Tuesdays: any time
    Wednesdays: any time
    Thursdays: any time up until 6:00 pm Pacific
    Fridays: any time until 2:30 pm Pacific
    Saturdays: any time

Thanks,
    Paolo
    Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, this campaign ended about 7 years ago.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Oh no! Are you going to GM another GURPS game? I’m running a GURPS Martial Arts TL2 220 B.C. China game Thursday nights at 6:30 pm Pacific and a The Fantasy Trip game Sundays at 1:00 pm Pacific, if you want to join us, just let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, this campaign ended about 7 years ago.

Thread Information