Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hmmm... It should have included the armor fix. Can you confirm that the file you downloaded from the link reads BRPInstaller-1.0.410.msi and not BRPInstaller-1.0.406.msi?

Ah looks as if I got the wrong file from the download link in the original letter.... I got 1.0.406. Strange.

That is what I get for being an early adapter and hammering the link of the old letter even before finishing the first letter.

Re-downloaded from the same link and got 1.0.410 this time.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Sorry for the confusion. I wonder if it cached it as well.

Exclamation Preference Bug Fix

As part of the testing for FG 2.7, a bug was spotted in the preferences sheet for the BRP ruleset. It will be swept up in the next release, but in the meantime here is a replacement file.

Stuart
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bring Out Your Dead!

At the risk of inviting flames of wrath, I'd be interested to know if there are any unresolved bugs with this ruleset. There was talk a few weeks ago of some issues, but it has gone a bit dead. I'd like to track down and kill any remaining problems.

Of course, steps to recreate any problems would be pretty darn helpful.

Stuart

I have the occasional crash/player drop/issue, however nothing that I could report on as a recurring problem.

Not a bug, however it would be nice to be able to reduce your dex rank in the combat tracker, without actually reducing your dex (on the character sheet).

Blog Entries
    Is this ruleset still being developed?

Reviving this old topic - is this rules set done, or will there be continued updates/fixes?

I use this ruleset almost exclusively for FG these days and can report that it is solid and bug free. That being said, I get the sense from posts elsewhere that Stuart is busy with non-gaming life ATM.

Thank you kairos,

That is good as I am considering a campain idea for it. I bought the BRP rules set, but haven't really used it yet. Now's the time I think...

Thread Information