Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Under development] A Steampunk ruleset

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, but not so new to the FG program. Anyway, I was sitting with Oberoten and talked about maybe making a ruleset for FG. He will be on major programming duty since I am not so home on that myself, most of what programing I know is restricted to our roleplaying groups Wiki.

I am going to post some preview pictures and you can comment and come with suggestions if you like.

Most of these pictures will be resized, but has not yet.

Edit: The "Titles" one will be applied to all the sidebars that will be attached to the different windows "items", "monsters","Personalities" and "story".

Welcome to the forums Amy! I hope you find us friendly and helpful.

Obe is a good ruleset developer, so you are in excellent hands, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I think a steampunk ruleset would be really neat - were you thinking of basing it on an existing RPG, or will this be a new game system?

All the best

Foen

So far we've been talking a generic skin for BRP and Ars Magica.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thank you, Foen. And yes, Ars Magica and BRP is what we are working on right now, since it is the RPG I am most at home with.

New skins for BRP are very welcome: it is a generic system and therefore has a neutral graphical theme, but alternative themes are a good way to adapt the ruleset to different campaign settings.

Oh wow that is pretty nice.

I would be interested in this ruleset, as I am making a steampunk campaign for d20 but would be willing to switch to BRP instead if this was made.
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

Quote Originally Posted by zpu
    Oh wow that is pretty nice.
    Thank you

A quick update: I have been working on the buttons for the light settings and this is what I have come up with so far. A few wooden tokens. The Campfire one is a bit harder to figure out though.

Edit: I am also thinking about changing the title of the "Rules" book to "Ex Libram" instead. Seeing as the library wont only contain rules, there might be other books in there as well.

A small update. It is hard to work with a cat infront of your keyboard. And I have come to a standstill. Any ideas of what I should try my hands on next? I do not know how I should proceed with this ruleset.

Thread Information