DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Ruin

Ruin :Campaign assets (maps, tokens, stuff)

I am starting up a 4e dnd campaign called "RUIN" loosely based on the 80s saturday morning cartoon Thundarr the Barbarian. "From out of space comes a runaway planet... cosmic destruction... earth is reborn... savagery, super-science and sorcery... fight for justice..." You tube it if you have never heard of it. I have a little bit of warhammer 40k thrown in as my divine power source. There are no gods, but the Imperium "Cult of the mechanicus" worships technology as a god, so any of my players that have the divine power source I make them rewrite the descriptions to include some kind of tech fluff. We will see how that goes. Might use the Amethyst stuff for tech once I get a look at the rulebook. Who knows, my players are having fun rewriting power descriptions. None of the game mechanics numbers change just the narrative. At one point I was going to have all the gods as brand names like Samsung etc. but meh too much trouble.

I would like to share the campaign assets that I am creating with the community to use and abuse as they see fit. I dedicate this posting to moon_wizard and his amazing work on the 4e dnd ruleset, without which I would not be running a campaign. First game starts this Monday and after I use tokens and maps and npc and encounters and stuff I will post them here.

For starters I developed some comic style sound effects as .png tokens. You should be able to right click save picture as. Most are png-24 files, just drop into your token folder/host and presto instant game sound effects.

So ya I will be adding more things as I make them. Let me know if you use and enjoy these.

peace tomas
    Last edited by initiatezao; April 10th, 2010 at 10:45.
    "Any conflict whether it takes place within the mind and body or outside them is always a battle against the self." Master Deshimaru https://www.fallensunasylum.org

a few more tokens

a few more might use them for npcs? ala wow...
    "Any conflict whether it takes place within the mind and body or outside them is always a battle against the self." Master Deshimaru https://www.fallensunasylum.org

Thread Information