FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for 4th edition campaign

Hello I am new to fourth edition and would like to join a level 1 campaign thank you.

i also would like to join a campaign im on the east coast prefer the weekends.

hey guy's it's not a weekend game, but if you're still looking,

https://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/wotbs

Looking for players that are at least 18. (Nothing against, I just don't want to have to feel like I'm gonna slip and say something, and have some parent over hear.. ) *shrugs* sure you understand.

Still looking for game to play 4th ed

Hello I am looking for a 18+ D&D 4th edition game to play. I have an additional friend who is also wanting to play. The days available for play are Monday, Wednesday or Thursday GMT.

I'm also interested in a GMT game.

As with Marco, I'm new to 4th edition (and D&D as a whole) but I'm a quick learner.

I can do any afternoon from 6:00pm on and 12:00pm onwards at the weekends.

I'd love to join you guys as well. Well over 18 with some experience under my belt.

Yeah I should have mentioned I'm past the 18 mark as well (No Mr 3-0, you are not here, YET)

I am also looking for a 4e campaign, my 3.5 is getting a little stale as the DM is not very inventive or enthusiastic.

Get in touch with me if you have a spot open

Well, that makes 5 Charlies, I mean players, in search of a GM, so we're only lacking that key component before we can get a game going.

Hey guy's I'm looking for 1-2 more for my Tuesday Game. It's the War of the Burning Sky Adventure path from Enworld. We have one session down. If your interested check out the information here. https://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/wotbs Could probably use anything but a leader.

Thread Information