DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Module visibility to players is controlled by two things:
    • The settings in the Modules dialog; and
    • The type of file the module is made from.

The latter overrides the former, so GM-only files (which have been made that way) cannot be shared. I can't recall where the prices were stored, but it may well be in a file which you cannot share.

Foen

I can't seem to share the prices. Inventory is annoying in CoC... and drag and drop equipment with a way to deduct cash on hand would be awesome.

I think the prices are in the Utilities module, which is GM-only, so you won't be able to share them.

As regards drag-and-drop inventory, it would be neat but was too time-consuming to implement. There is also an FG engine bug which causes a problem, as it prevents ruleset designers from having a single inventory list which would accept multiple drop types (weapons, equipment, armour etc).

Foen

That's too bad.

Not having a way to share the inventory price list or not having a way a Keeper can drag and drop equipment to characters who purchase them really slows things down.

How hard would it be to make an import script and use something like google document or Excel to import?

Or what about multiple inventory lists for different items?

Thread Information