FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'd like to play. I have friday's completely off, except this friday (Anime Punch). Any time sounds nice, and the gameplay sounds fun too.
    All shall bow before me!!!

i love FF so i would like to play im free during the week (Est -5 i think) and most nights just send me a PM if you get this running.

Haha, Wow Reading this made me Hurt my face Smiling. Cant believe this exists but I guess I have to say its about time at the same time :P.

I'd play, though would not know what to play :P

I'm Free all Fridays that I need to be.

Totally should have poked the people that your playing with in other games.
    Last edited by Ksathra; April 8th, 2010 at 05:36.

Brahms: Yo dude, I'd join too, sounds weird but fresh. Always liked the old school classes in ff.. After readin' some of them brings back old memories.

I'd be willing to give it a go as well. It's at least different.

ok, after a long time and a lot of thought im gonna try this for a game or 2, and if it goes well ill keep it going

rather than doing this Friday im gonna be doing it Thursday, it works better for me, time wise im thinking more in the evening starting around 6pm EST, if not enough people can do then i can change the time, how long we play all depends on the day and people's schedule, when u let me know what time ur available plz post in EST, i dont like converting time

for the most part getting in will be first come first serve, though i might accept people i know over people i dont because of reliability issues, i would hate to have to cancel games due to people not showing up, it suks and it makes the other players have to wait another week to play, the plan is to have a total of 5 players, if need be i will go to with 4 or 6 people depending on how many people want to play, but i will not go more than 6 as i dont like games to get crowded

right now i do not have a solid story made up but i will start one and will have it up in time for everyone to get an understanding and make up a backstory if they want before the game

so everyone who wants to play plz post on this forum, im only going to use PMs to let people know they're in the game and to discuss backstories

also i will be using skype, it seems to work well with FG
    Last edited by Raznok193; April 20th, 2010 at 06:58.
    GMT -5 (EST)

I'm in for thursday. It's actually better for me than friday. I don't have anything to do, and it's not the weekend so you don't have to worry about me not showing up. I have a Skype account as well, ButtatakiBuddha.

also, if u like, let me know which FF game was ur favorite, im trying to decide on which game's world map i should use, if i use one, so i might end up going with the most popular game

also i intend to use a lot of references from the games such as people, places, and things
    GMT -5 (EST)

My favorite was FFX, of course I still haven't played FFVII yet.

I'd be interested in playing as I previously posted. I'd vote for FFVII or the old FF3 (World of Ruin Version).

Thread Information