FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Final Fantasy 3.5E

was thinking about making a Final Fantasy 3.5 game

i havent really made any sort of story yet but i wanted to gauge interest to see how many people would actually want to play

for those who want to look at the rules and such heres the website that has everything:

https://ffd20.orgfree.com/phpBB2/index.php

ONLY look at the 3.5 stuff as im not gonna be running a 4.0 campaign

if you would be interested just post a reply and if i have enough people ill start working on a Campaign

for those who want to know possible days and times i was thinking a weekly game on Fridays as early as 2pm EST and as late as midnight EST
    GMT -5 (EST)

I'd be willing to play. Probably need some more specifics like would you want to do a straight RPG play through of a game, or kind of a Rifts thing where characters from different games team up against some BBEG, or a home brew which just glancing at the book seems to make room for.

its most likely going to be a home brew game but i havent really decided yet

i dont wanna start making a campaign then realize i dont have the people to play
    GMT -5 (EST)

I'm interested in this but i'm only free at about 7:30 on fridays

For those who are wondering i have decided that i would most likely hold this campaign on Fridays, the time of which i havent come up with, depending on people's schedules

if ur interested in play please let me know what times on friday's ur available and plz put them in EST
    GMT -5 (EST)

Im free anywhere from 7:30 EST onwards

I'm free Fridays after 6-7pm, EST and would be interested

Looks interesting to me, and I've got fridays free at the moment. Count me in if you end up deciding to run a game. I'm familiar with FG, and am open to playing just about any role the party may need.

Edit:
    Forgot to add in that if you decide to run on any other day, that's fine too. My only restrictions are no Saturdays (dialysis scheduled for that day) and I can only do relatively early on Tuesdays since I have work and a game already set for 7pm central. Other than that, any weekday after 4pm central is fine.
    Last edited by xaotik1; March 25th, 2010 at 18:58.

Men, i really enjoy FF, but i'm GTM +0...

I'd be interested in playing. I enjoy Final fantasy myself and use to play the online game. At the moment im free from 8:30 pm est onward do to my job, sometimes i stay later depending on who else is working. Latest i'll get out is 9:30pm. If you do run something, message me.

Thread Information