DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Don't particularly enjoy 4E myself. ...well, not at all actually. I'd prefer going with 3.5E entirely.

3.5 is game to better skill system anyways , 4e skills get a little to basic sometimes :P

So, um, anything happening with this thing or what..?

I was just wondering that same thing. Haven't heard from Dude in a while.

So what kinds of characters do you guys prefer?

I tend to stay away from the pure fighting and pure spellcasting types. Rangers, rogues, druids, monks....I dig those. I've tended to favor human and elven (go figure), and good guys.

Seems like we've got 3 so far. Enough to get something started, I guess. If Dude ever returns.

I'd love to get in on this. I don't get to play D&D much at all anymore, which almost makes me want to cry. I prefer to be a PC, though I can DM as well sometimes. I'm pretty much to opposite of alexeip, as I prefer pure "niche" characters. I'm also fond of neutral characters. Lately, I been wanting to play a spellcaster. Fridays and Saturdays, I'm available pretty much all day/night.

Quote Originally Posted by GunbusterXL
    I'd love to get in on this. I don't get to play D&D much at all anymore, which almost makes me want to cry. I prefer to be a PC, though I can DM as well sometimes. I'm pretty much to opposite of alexeip, as I prefer pure "niche" characters. I'm also fond of neutral characters. Lately, I been wanting to play a spellcaster. Fridays and Saturdays, I'm available pretty much all day/night.
    You a Marine, Gunbuster? Pardon the assumption, but being a Navy guy I see Okinawa and think Marines. Ought to be moved out and over to Guam soon though, if I remember correctly.

sorry for the late reply

lol, yeah I am. We're not going to Guam anytime soon, though. People have been talking about that for years and years. But anyway, I'm all for some 3.5. E-mail me.

yet again there wasnt anything about timezones in the first post, so disregard the original message if you saw it before this edit, sorry...
    Last edited by pOcHa; April 6th, 2010 at 22:33.

yo yo

hey peoples i just wanted to know is this still a active thread, and if so yeah im all up for this if possible im GMT - 5h (live in Florida) and yeah id love to play a d&d 3.5e i hate 4.0 though it just seems to change everything, and not for the better i love the FR setting and im a 5 year d&d vet playing tabletop with friends played 4 characters from level 1 up to epic tier(level 30) and yeah... id love to get in on this ^.^ ill check here often and yeah i tend to have a preset type of character of a halfling magic-user/monk (i played ad&d before i got a hold of NWN 2 diamond) so yeah..... im guessing we have 5 people now (wewt)

How many ppl do you guys have? If your looking for another Id like to join depending on the day/time.

Thread Information