DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Seeking group for 3.5 and potentially 4e for Forgotten Realms campaign

Hello,

I'm seeking a group of 4 or 5 people including myself (I'll DM, but willing to have others DM if they wish to).

Interested party members must be Mature, Respectful, Responsible & Dependable.
    I ask to follow these 3 simple rules:
    1. Be on time,
    2. Be prepared,
    3. Let the group know ahead of time if you can't make it.

I'm interested in a campaign with the following setting:
    • Mainly for 3.5, and potentially 4e if everyone agrees to it every now and then.
    • Forgotten Realms campaign setting
    • "PG Rated" theme (no-nonsense-overboard-gory-"pink mistified" violence)

Weekly or biweekly meeting on Friday/Saturday nights.
    Depending on whether it's weekly or biweekly I'll propose shorter or longer adventures. I don't like too long adventures where players forget the goal. I prefer the short (1-3 session long) adventures that thread a long lived campaign.

I'll leave the Skype or VoIP option to the group

Interested people please post or private message me
    Last edited by Dude; March 9th, 2010 at 22:54.
    Da DuDe

YES. YES. FINALLY. You can't possibly imagine how long I've looked for a 3.5 game that would run on fridays or saturdays. What timezone are you on? I'm over on GMT+2 but I don't have a problem staying up late on fridays/saturdays but I'd still rather not stay up until nine in the morning of my time, lol.

Also regarding voice chat, I'd rather not as I don't possess a microphone.

I'd be up for joining, and I could do Skype or TS.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcenocide
    YES. YES. FINALLY. You can't possibly imagine how long I've looked for a 3.5 game that would run on fridays or saturdays. What timezone are you on? I'm over on GMT+2 but I don't have a problem staying up late on fridays/saturdays but I'd still rather not stay up until nine in the morning of my time, lol.

Also regarding voice chat, I'd rather not as I don't possess a microphone.
    Hehe, that's an energetic post.
    I'm on GMT -7, ouch, 10 hour difference? I hope that doesn't sway you away.
    Da DuDe

That depends entirely on how early you're willing to host the game. I'm willing to stay up until... hold on. *gets calculator* 10PM of your time.
    Last edited by Xcenocide; March 11th, 2010 at 01:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcenocide
    That depends entirely on how early you're willing to host the game. I'm willing to stay up until... hold on. *gets calculator* 10PM of your time.

D'oh! that's the time I want to suggest to begin play
    I really can't play any earlier than that on Fridays. Now if, the interested party is willing to play Saturday Morning then I guess that's a possibility for you? What is your time window of play?
    Da DuDe

If it's on Saturday's then... Whenever, actually, assuming something horribly surprising doesn't come up and drag me away from the action.
    Also it seems I miscalculated the time difference, lol. Horribly. I'm willing to stay up until -midnight- of your time on both fridays and saturdays. Saturdays might work better anyway though if we intend to get as much done in one session as possible.
    Last edited by Xcenocide; March 11th, 2010 at 15:40.

Hi guys.

I'm in Eastern Time (GMT -5, but we're about to spring ahead so that'll change things again). I'm definitely interested, but it'll be easiest for me in the evenings after 8:30 pm local (when the kids hit the sack); Dude, I guess that'd be after 6:30 your time then. I'm great at staying up late, so no worries with that. Just gotta sell the plan to the better half, if you know what I mean.

Hey hey, finally an FR setting been looking for one of these for awhile, im at -8 GMT here and either days work perfect for me if i had to chose friday definitely, been playing DnD for awhile and im an abit FR fan. Im game for either or 3.5 or 4e havent played FR setting in 4e yet, but would love ot give it a run through.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt06
    Hey hey, finally an FR setting been looking for one of these for awhile, im at -8 GMT here and either days work perfect for me if i had to chose friday definitely, been playing DnD for awhile and im an abit FR fan. Im game for either or 3.5 or 4e havent played FR setting in 4e yet, but would love ot give it a run through.
    I've never played 4E at all. Heck, I don't even have the books; haven't looked at them. When I saw all the electronicizations that 4E was undertaking, I was a bit leery about it. So I'd greatly prefer 3.5, though if everyone else wants to do 4E, I can adjust and learn the differences.

Thread Information