STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Savage Worlds Game Fridays! Dawn of Legends or Necessary Evil!

Game Cancelled due to lack of interest from community.
    Last edited by middlemonster; February 26th, 2010 at 02:35.

Interested in Dawn of Legends, but I have a face-to-face game every other Friday. So could only attend every other session. Unless of course you were not looking to play a weekly game.

Central Time Zone (Skype / Voice not an issue)

Sounds good, do you have other days available? I may change the day, I am very flexible after 4pm PST.

I am definately leaning toward Dawn of Legends. I'm not against Necessary Evil, but the setting seems to be too tense for my first time run of Savage Worlds.

BTW for everyone, I am allowing the use of the Dawn of Legends Rules Expansion, if you do not have access to a core book let me know. But at minimum it would be helpful if you had at least a Savage Worlds book. Although not required.

Tuesday, Wednesday work very well. Thursdays work as well but sometimes I will run into snags.

I should let you know this would be my first game via FG but I have run a few Savage Worlds games with my group, so I am no stranger to the system. I have run 50 Fathoms and Rippers in the Past.
    Last edited by WarLokk; February 22nd, 2010 at 22:50.

Blog Entries
    the Super Powers Companion is out btw It's the powers system from Necessary Evil with more rules, gear and HQ rules, a pretty nice sourcebook... and there's also another setting called Bedlam for super heroe settings
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Yea I would suggest the Supers book for sure. Bedlam also sounded interesting

Well I only have access to my friends library, sorry. I'll see what I can do. But if we don't have that companion are you saying I should use the Necessary Evil power system instead of Dawn of Legends?

Besides, this is my first time running Savage Worlds. I'm not gonna start buying new books until I'm sure I wanna use this instead of the Hero System.
    Last edited by middlemonster; February 23rd, 2010 at 00:15.

Blog Entries
    Personnally I prefer the Necessary Evil power system over the Dawn of Legends. But that is just a preference.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I'm up for whatever, we can use the NE system.

I am really wishing there was a place that had more players interested in Savage Worlds. Maybe its because I put friday in the title.

Maybe I should just run DnD 4e. People seem to jump on that wagon any chance they get. I'm going to try it to see how quickly people sign up. And then be like, sike! we're playing savage worlds lol!

sigh
    Last edited by middlemonster; February 23rd, 2010 at 18:39.

Thread Information