DICE PACKS BUNDLE

d20unpack.exe and vista

sorry if this has been asked...site seems a little bogged tonight and the search won't work. anyway I can't seem to find the "example" folder it's supposed to create in vista and yes I'm in the application data fantasy grounds folder with rulesets campaigns etc... any help? where it be?

You have to download and install the ruleset from here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads/ AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by philth
    sorry if this has been asked...site seems a little bogged tonight and the search won't work. anyway I can't seem to find the "example" folder it's supposed to create in vista and yes I'm in the application data fantasy grounds folder with rulesets campaigns etc... any help? where it be?
    The Example folder is in the Application Data Folder. Something like "..\Application Data\Fantasy Grounds II\examples\"

thanks for the help...but not what I'm looking for. I have a ruleset that creates a generic blank character sheet, forget where i got it, a couple years ago, I used it to run My Life With Master, provided me with all I need. Anyway years have passed new pc new os new FG2 and it won't work cause in order for it to do so it says "- Run the unpacker utility (C:\Program Files\FantasyGrounds II\d20unpak.exe). This should create the folder:
    C:\Documents and Settings\*YourUserName*\Application Data\Fantasy Grounds II\examples\rulesets\d20

- Copy all files in that folder to the generic folder.

- Unzip the generic ruleset files.
    - Copy the charsheet.xml file to the generic folder, replacing the one from the default d20 ruleset.
    - Copy the following files to the generic ruleset folder:
    generic\charsheet.xml (replacing the existing file)
    generic\frames\generic_charsheet_bg.png
    generic\frames\generic_charsheet_main.png
    generic\frames\generic_charsheet_other.png
    generic\scripts\charsheet_tabs.lua"
    but there is no more example folder no matter how many times I run d20unpack.exe.
    anybody know how I can get this working again or is there a different/updated generic pc sheet available. this one was done by Toadwart

The Generic ruleset is at: https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/Generic

The d20 ruleset is included in the download of this ruleset on the wiki.

thanks mang...just what i was after

Thread Information