FG Spreadshirt Swag

Having problems connecting with Hamachi

So I tried connecting with a friend to test things out and my friend got and error. A network adapter error to be exact. Hamachi program said "failed to connect to the network adapter Peer is not accessible via VPN"

Would someone break this down for me in human speak?

...and could someone please offer me some help or advice to resolve this...thanks

That error indicates that for some reason, 'hamachi.exe' is unable to access the hamachi virtual network interface driver. This just means that the driver failed to activate. Internally this can be caused by various things, most likely of which is that there is a buggy driver (not necessarily a networking one) somewhere on your system that is causing a failure.

There are a few things you can do to try fix this, let's try the easiest one first by doing the following steps.
    1. Stop the process "hamachi-2.exe" (found on the processes tab of the Task Manager).
    2. Disable and then enable the hamachi network adapter (Control Panel\Network Connections).
    3. Start the "LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling engine" service (type 'services.msc' without the quote marks into the Run (windows key + r) prompt).
    4. Start the Hamachi client from the start menu

Hope that helps!

Thanks tercamil I will try that next time my friend can connect to the internet. Hope it works I'll keep you posted when we do.

Thread Information