FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Recruiting Players for 4E game on Mondays.

As it seems I will never find a stable game to actually play as a character in, I shall do what I do best anyway and run another campaign as a DM. I will be running a 4E d&d campaign set in my own campaign world. All characters will begin at level 1. We will use text only during play as I feel it helps the immersion.

Ok, we are shooting for Sunday at 3 PM Central Time for those interested.

THIS GAME IS NOW FULL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Thanks everyone for the interest!

Requirements

Skype (Used to stream music for atmosphere during play)
    FG II (Lite)
    18 Years old minimum
    Ability to make it to most games

Allowed

All races aside from warforged and deva
    Powers acceptable from all source books
    All classes acceptable from both handbooks
    All characters get 20 points to spend at a 1 for 1 increase and stats begin at 10
    No stat can be above 18 without a racial bonus

Post here with character class and race if interested.
    Last edited by Desmodaeus; February 14th, 2010 at 21:33.

I'm trying to get into an online game... based in the UK, but kinda limited to 19:00 to maybe 01:00 hours GMT. Sunday can be ok (I play in a table game on the odd sunday), but weeknights is better. Please let me know if this fits with your plans!

I'm a 3.5 vet, new to FG2 and 4Ed but ready to give it a bash. Have the first 4ed players handbook and willing to play pretty much any class or race in it.

edit - I'm getting married in a couple of weeks, so should be able to be actively evolved in earnest from march, until then my plans could be disrupted!
    Last edited by TBA; February 12th, 2010 at 13:16.

Hmm. Sounds as if you have a lot on your plate. I am sorry but I really want to get a solid group together that can make it to sessions reliably. Contact me in the future if things change. Good luck with the marriage!

I am also a 3.5 Vet but new to 4E and FGII. I would love to hop in a regular game and learn the ropes with a good group. I am 24 years old and in CST Timezone.

What times / timezone are you thinking of the Monday game?

I'll have a definite answer on times tomorrow. It's fine if you are new to it. What class were you thinking of?

I too am trying to get into an online game...

I am currently unlicensed.

I can play any day for the next two weeks 14:00 to 18:00 or 19:00 to 2:00 GMT time

I am familiar with D&D 3.5 and 4E

I am more than 18 years old and have a good internet connection, I think that was what you were asking when you said "ability to make it to most games".

I do not have Skype, is it absolutely necessary? I could download it if so.

character class: Rogue (I have no problem being another class)
    Race: Human (I have no problem being another race)
    str 12
    Dex 16
    Con 15
    Int 13
    Wis 10
    Char 14
    I am here to listen, not to teach, go look somewhere else.

Hello. Yes skype is necessary as the music really helps to set the mood for different things that are going on. It takes like 2 minutes to setup and download and it is free. As for being unlicensed, not sure what you mean but as long as you can connect then you're good to go. I actually have the server up right now. PM me if you want the code.

Not sure on class yet. Will have to look at my 4E books when I get home tonight

32yo EST here .. would love to join in if I can (will depend on the time)

I prefer to be either a Human Cleric or 1/2 Elf Wizard, whichever the group needs more. If psionics are allowed, then I'd do a human psionicist instead of wizard.

I played 2.5e years ago, as well as shadowrun, new to FG2 though.

Jad

No psionics but a wizard is fine.

Thread Information