FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Tokens

If anyone is willing participate on free shared original campaign, so here is a few concepts . I have idea only about 15-16 interiors of 50. Most of these will not be maded in 3d,simplier,something like Cisticola s maps. I ll make it anyway, but if anyone want help me do it free to others,welcome

My intentions - I had a complete maps of Mere of a dead men adventure (my favourite from dungeon magazine), about 30 exteriers maps,50 interiers,art........etc,my external Hdd crashed,and now I have a ............ from my 1/2 years work. Only few printed maps and max models of dragon cult altars etc. Im totally pissed. So from now I share everything ,but need a good english spoken person (with patience ) . Dont break any copyright,so if anyone want do some good free stuff,will be great. If not,nothing happened, I post my work here anyway

Pics are just a preview concept so dont be overcritised (or something like that,heh,english)

Another ones without proper textures

Mind if I ask what you're using to create these tokens? Overhead in poser or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Porpoise
    Mind if I ask what you're using to create these tokens? Overhead in poser or something like that?
    Overhead is a camera from top? Im not good in english. Heh, in fact,dont ask how I made that,just now I wrote 1 pm to person who asked and it take 20 minutes (6 sentences).
    Last edited by dugong; February 13th, 2010 at 04:25.

Maybe you can copy/paste your answer?

Err, OK. What program are you using?

Err, OK. What program are you using?
    make a guess

I did. Poser.

You're pretty obnoxious, ain'tcha?

I did. Poser.

You're pretty obnoxious, ain'tcha?
    Hehe,i just found that word in dictionary. Yes. I am.

And with Poser you are 1/2 right. Hm,1/4

Make a guess
    Last edited by dugong; February 13th, 2010 at 05:08.

Thread Information