DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I'll be at GenCon all four days and I'm sure I'll be by the Smiteworks booth more than once. I went in 2006 and 2008 and hit the Fantasy Grounds booth several times each time. Now that I'm actually running a game with Fantasy Grounds I'll probably be there even more. Plus, I'm hoping to check out a bunch of Savage Worlds stuff on the dealer floor as SW is now (thanks to FG and Doswelk) my new RPG obsession.

I'll have a badge with "Matchstick" on it from ENWorld. Say "hi" if you see me!

I'm there Thursday to Sunday (well Monday really but that's just getting home), I'll be the chap with the British accent and the Savage_Doswelk t-shirt on
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    I look forward to seeing you all there. Doswelk, do you have more than one of those shirts or are you going to be blessing us with several days worth of Doswelk?

More than 1 (in fact postman is stuffing through the letterbox right now!)

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

*grumble grumble*
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

What have I done now? (about from go out and buy Savage Suzerain!)

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Blog Entries
    And suddenly, it's a week away. I just put the finishing touches on our mini-schedule. Can't wait!

Meetup at the SmiteWorks booth noon Friday!

~P

Blog Entries
    I look forward to meeting you guys in person.

I'll be there Friday only, albeit for the whole day.

Stuart

I'm really psyched! As mentioned above, thanks to Fantasy Grounds, Savage Worlds, and Doswelk's videos I'm attending as an active RPG player this year rather than as a nostalgic RPG idler, and that's making me extra psyched!

I'll be leaving Wednesday for a 10 hour drive to Indy (coming from the Twin Cities). I should get there in the evening. We're staying at the train hotel, and we'll probably pick up our badges and then head out to eat.

I have a Dresden game on Thursday afternoon, and I'm an alternate in a Space 1889 game Friday morning, but other than those I'm open. Should be a nice balance of gaming and vacation.

I hope to see some of you there!

Thread Information