FG Spreadshirt Swag

[RoleMaster] Combat...

Hi all,

I'm playing around with my brand new RoleMaster ruleset and I just can't get the combat screen working...

The way I proceed:
    1_ I create a map and I place token on it representing a monster (a vampire) and a PC.
    2_ I open the combat screen and I can see my people (the vampire (V) and the Pc)
    3_ I drag V and PC on each other to get them fighting.
    4_ I click on the attack dice from my PC who started the fight. I got the roll done and a text reads "attack... 86+40"...

I expected the weapon table to show up but nothing... Then I try dragging the roll over the combat screen but no way: scores or bonus changed to the roll (bad drop) but I just can't get the weapon table to pop... (but I can see that table near the right end of the sword attack line...)

Argh! Please help a newb!

Regards, Anoril.

Hi Anoril

Silly question, but do you have the preference selected that says something like "Use die roll stack"? It is needed to have auto-resolution of the combat rolls.

Foen

Hi !

"There is no silly question. Just silly answers"

Hmm, very good question! I'm going to check that! Where can I find a "RoleMaster Rulset Guide"?

Sorry, but there isn't an RMC how-to guide, to my knowledge. There is a preferences option on the desktop (towards the top right).

Foen

Hello!

Thanks for your help: it works now! I'm very happy!

You guys created a fantastic piece of software!

Cheers!

Thread Information