DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Savage Worlds v3 Ruleset

Good afternoon all!

Does anyone have a quick overview/how to on the v3 Savage Worlds ruleset? Its been ages since I used Savage Worlds for FG (I more or got out of FG right before the v3 release), so I'm not sure what all has gotten in since I used the v2 Savage Worlds...

Any help you guru's can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Welcome back Vince ! Umm ... cannot help you there bud as I've been out of the loop too ... new hobby as well:

SoSkAn

Grown up yet? Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    Welcome back Vince ! Umm ... cannot help you there bud as I've been out of the loop too ... new hobby as well:

SoSkAn

Grown up yet? Hell no!
    LOL - well...I'm still in the same hobby, just been more heavily involved with our local gaming club

That and the devil that is work has been evil of late...well...the past year...but anyways...

It IS good to be back

So you're not running RM then huh?
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

My firewall/Vista/router have absolutely defeated me re hosting a game. As soon as I replace the router and move to a desktop ... RMC

Solomon Kane film released this month in the UK I believe ... now, if anyone was thinking of running a game ....

My firewall/Vista/router have absolutely defeated me re hosting a game. As soon as I replace the router and move to a desktop ... RMC

Solomon Kane film released this month in the UK I believe ... now, if anyone was thinking of running a game ....
    LOL

Well...lemme run it by Sandeman - I know he was lookin for a Sunday morning his time game (which would put it in our early afternoon)...

I had my heart set on some Savage Fantasy - but I may be persuaded to run some Solomon Kane instead at some point...
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Heck, I'll play any Savage setting; very impressed with the Hellfrost setting - Shaintar still very very good but lack of support material.

Heck, I'll play any Savage setting; very impressed with the Hellfrost setting - Shaintar still very very good but lack of support material.
    Well the prob with Shaintar is that there is a lot of support material - you just gotta know where to look. Now that the author has moved to Reality Bytes with Shaintar, I suspect you'll see a LOT more support (as of now, I think we have around 200pgs of world book material).

I could run Shaintar, though I'm not 100% sure if the modules work proper in the v3 ruleset Heck I dunno if any of my old SW reference modules work (they seem to open fine, but I dunno if they'll break anything with the new coding...as all the modules I have are from when I was working with you lot)
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan
    Good afternoon all!

Does anyone have a quick overview/how to on the v3 Savage Worlds ruleset? Its been ages since I used Savage Worlds for FG (I more or got out of FG right before the v3 release), so I'm not sure what all has gotten in since I used the v2 Savage Worlds...

Any help you guru's can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!
    You know there's always a "seat" for you on my games (which I have just finished running tonight!)

I'm around (not sure what time on Thursday if you want to try then)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Hmmm...I may actually be free Thursday this week so I may take you up on that mate. Will 19.00 your time be too early for a quick run through on Thursday?

I'd love to sit in on your Tuesday game bud - but its just a smidge too late in the eve for me here considerin the silly times I gotta be up in the mornings :S
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thursday at 7pm would usually not be a problem but of course this week I might be later...

I'm supposed to be playing my first game of squash (in 15+ years) at 17:30 pm so say finish that at 18:30 ish home by 19:30ish.. Start at 20:00 ?

I'll fire up GMail/Skype as soon as I get there...

Stuart your more than welcome to join us!

If there is a change of plan (like booking problems like last week I'll let you know and 19:00 should be fine!)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information