5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    I'm going to remove the option for now, and set the default behavior to remove the effect when saving throw is made, if the effect can be determined.

JPG

Sorry for not replying sooner, that sounds good. I've just had problems in the past when people were deciding which save roll for which effect and then have to open up the NPC sheets to reapply the correct effect each time.

Just updated the test version of the ruleset with bug fixes.

• Added ability to add messages to chatwindow on launch from global script onInit. (for extension messages)
    • Removed non-working option to "Remove Effect on Save Success".
    • Notes list graphics issues (title and upper right corner). Fixed.
    • Dice tower was shifting when hovering over with dice. Fixed.
    • Mouse scrolling on wounds when field has focus will now update status color visually.
    • When NPC auto initiative option was set to On, initiative was not being rolled for NPCs added to CT. Fixed.
    • Dragging attack/damage rolls from PC mini sheet weapons/implements section caused script error. Fixed.
    • Effect conditions were being applied, even if they occurred after a AFTER/FAIL tag. Fixed.
    • Parsing of some powers incorrectly created self-targeted effects, when they should not be. Improved.
    • Icon cyclers on shared windows owned by the host that were created while the client had the window open were not updating on the client. Fixed.
    • Effect and modifier labels were being cut off in Dungeon/Wood themes. Fixed.
    • Name and layout of character list portraits on upper left was cutoff and overlapped portrait. Fixed.
    • Tab order while inputting character sheet powers was wrong. Fixed.

JPG

Another quick usability update:

• Clicking on character portrait will perform the following actions:
    • If main character window is open, bring it to the top.
    • Otherwise, if mini character window is open, bring it to the top.
    • If neither is open, open the main character window on the top.
    • If you are running a client, it will activate that character; very useful for players running multiple PCs.

5. JPG
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Maybe I'm missing it, but is there a way to get the effects from a PC's powers to default to being "On"? So far, whenever any effect is dragged from a PC to anything, it shows me that it is "Off", and I have to manually turn it on.

I'm also not sure if there is a way to get Shaman Spirit Companion bonuses to trigger on proximity... maybe the AURA keyword, but I can't get the syntax correct.

That was a small bug introduced with the last update. I just uploaded a new version to address.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Atras
    I'm also not sure if there is a way to get Shaman Spirit Companion bonuses to trigger on proximity... maybe the AURA keyword, but I can't get the syntax correct.
    The AURA keyword is just a shortcut for specifying effect duration: the effect will be set to expire at "Start" (of that actor's turn). The same effect can be accomplished by specifying expire to Start manually. I'm guessing the descriptor was added to support Aura-based powers on NPCs more easily.

To my knowledge, there is currently no support for proximity calculations.

Seem like preparation mode suddenly doesn't work anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meathome
    Seem like preparation mode suddenly doesn't work anymore.
    Yes, it looks like Combat / Standard / Prep mode on the Charsheets are not working as they should.

If I use a daily/encounter power in combat mode, the power remains listed even when its been ticked as used.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Full/Mini Sheet:

* Con and Dex switch places between the two sheets

Skills:

* I've been trying to find what triggers this problem, but when I uncheck skills that I don't want on the mini sheet, they will reset and display all skills after switching sheets or closing/opening them. (Very hard to notice what triggers it)

• Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

Thread Information