DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Emilio,

I'm unclear from your message as to whether there is an issue or not.

JPG

First off, let me thank everyone for their work on the new ruleset it looks like its going to be a great addition to FG.

Second, I ran into a strange problem with the desktop space limitations in the new ruleset. I am lucky enough to be running two monitors in 1680x1050 resolution. If I first stretch the window to the size of the screen vertically, then I can only extend it about 75% of the way onto the second monitor. If I first stretch it horizontally across both screens, then I can only extend it vertically to about 75% on both monitors. However, the issue is only present when I run the monitors in "dual view" mode. If I change it to "horizontal span" then I can stretch the window to fill the screen on both monitors without problems, so its a pretty easy work around. Still, the previous ruleset didn't have the limitation and it would be nice to run that way, for me anyhow.

Thanks again,

Al

Demadog,

What previous ruleset are you referring to?

The 4E ruleset is the same base code as the 4E_JPG ruleset. There have been no changes that I am aware of that would influence how much that you can open the main Fantasy Grounds window.

Thanks,
    JPG

Sorry, must have been something on my end. Good old reboot cleared things up, for whatever reason.

Is there a connection between the IMMUNE/RESIST/VULNERABLE on the Character and giving a character elemental resistance? I tried RESIST: 5 fire, ect and it didn't seem to work.

No, effects are only applied if they are specifically added to the CT entry.

JPG

Thread Information