DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Iron Heroes

Iron Heroes

I recently picked up a copy of the Iron Heroes ruleset on impulse and have been looking through the rules. I honestly consider this to be a vast improvement on D&D 3.5 (it's an alternative d20 fantasy system that focuses more on melee combat, but also has a rather interesting magic system), and thus wouldn't mind actually playing it. Does anyone happen to have a game going (preferably one that I can join; I'm generally free evenings GMT/late afternoons EST) or have any interest in starting/playing in such a game?
    Last edited by mrgrey; January 26th, 2010 at 22:38.

Blog Entries
    I am glad to see that someone picked it up. I have never actually tried it, but after reviewing the ruleset it looks like it would be a fun change of pace for people who already "mostly" like D&D 3.5.

Since many people don't realize it is basically a 3.5 derivative, it might be helpful to start off by saying something to that effect in your subject header. Good luck with forming a group. I am sure they would have a blast.

I'd also be interested in playing Iron Heroes, if it's just interested people you need.

Interested people and someone to run it would be nice, but I'd be willing to run something if no one else is...

Thread Information