DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Sunday nights are good for me and im interested in playing a character higher then 10th level it should be fun pm if you need another

I would be interested in playing as well. Sunday nights are best for me. I could also do Monday, Tues, or Thurs. if necessary.

Ken
    Timezone: CST, GMT -6, U.S. Central

Savage Worlds Online - Pinnacle - Triple Ace Games

I would be interested. I run a regular game once a month and need some game time. I also have a friend that might be interested too if there is still room. Sunday nights work great for me.

Hudson

Blog Entries
    So far I have heard from...

Dredcythe
    Thudar
    Raznok193 (available M-Th-Sa)
    mekage
    Tylanis
    Hye Jedi
    Dagnalis
    River Rat (available Su-M-T-Th)
    kcheu (+ friend?)

I will send everyone a PM to solidify interest in this game. We will figure out which day works best for everyone. I can take up to 6 players... I will consider running 2 groups if interest remains strong. I want players who can show up consistently (occasional absences are fine), so if you know you are unlikely to stay with it for the long haul (approx 6 months) or have scheduling conflicts already, please do not take up a spot.

Look for a PM from me later today!

Z
    Last edited by leozelig; January 23rd, 2010 at 12:38.

I would be interested, but more so in the Sunday time slot.

Blog Entries
    PM has been sent to everyone.

well on the off chance that you do end up making a second group for this Im good from Mon-Thurs (Central time zone)

Blog Entries
    It looks like we have a group! The following people are confirmed:

Dagnalis
    Dredcythe
    Orpheus
    RiverRat
    Thudar
    Tylanis

Right now, it doesn't look like there are enough players for a second group. I included the link to the Obsidian Portal site in the PM I sent. Take a look for instructions on creating characters (pretty standard).

I will have the server up Thurs-Sun this week at 9 pm for an hour or two so you can test the connection. PM me with any difficulties. I have hosted many games in the past, so I don't anticipate any, but you never know.

We will try to start this Sunday, Jan 31 at 8:30 pm. There will be no game the following week (Feb 7) because of the Super Bowl.

Right now, people have expressed interest in playing a barbarian, warlock or rogue, cleric or warlord or swordmage, and druid. Let me know if you have any questions, either by PM or on the Obsidian Portal site forums.

Z
    Last edited by leozelig; January 26th, 2010 at 12:01.

Blog Entries
    Brave adventurers,

Refer to this link for additional details about the game.

I will have the server up Thursday through Saturday night starting at 9 pm to test the connection and download the files. You may create your character at this time as well.

PM me with any technical issues.

Z

Thread Information