DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I wasn't trying to cut into your sales I would have definitely bought them from you and avoided the work had they been available at the store at the time. It was a pain to be sure. Impatience gets me every time.

Trust me on this, going through what I went through is not worth the pocket change you would save by just getting them here.

The older token packs were done in much the same way as ddavison states, except they were also "crushed" using a compression script within Photoshop for ease of transfer.

I would like to state that as the person who originally worked on the FF token packs (*all 2000+ files) that a lot of hard work goes into making a consistent product that everyone that uses FG can use.

Good job Doug!
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenn
    I wasn't trying to cut into your sales I would have definitely bought them from you and avoided the work had they been available at the store at the time. It was a pain to be sure. Impatience gets me every time.

Trust me on this, going through what I went through is not worth the pocket change you would save by just getting them here.
    No worries. I have done a few of them myself and we have outsourced it to other devs from the community as well. Again, I think it is important that the community has the option to buy or build. One size does not need to fit all.

-D

Thread Information