5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Crap! If you've still got room then I would love to play in this game!

I'm in Atlanta, which would give me a 9:00 p.m. start time. This is great for me since we put our son to bed between 8:00 and 8:30.

Let me know if you've got space.

I'm gamed for this, been playing 4E for a while now both FG and live. I can play a controller or defender wichever you need. Sundays just happens to be the best gaming day for me as well, if your in need of a player hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansbach
    Thanks Andugus! I run about half original, half adapted adventures depending on how much prep time I have. It sure would be nice to be able to buy some White Haired Man 4E adventures one day!
    I look forward to the day an official 4E ruleset is available to publish for.

I'm an "old school" gamer and I do mean old hehe. Back when the game came in a box with those cheap *** dice that after a while rolled forever. I'm in my 30's aswell and familiar with fg and the 4e ruleset. I'm very interested and the time would be great for me.

Interested

I would also like to join your campaign. I am 24 and have been playing D&D for 19 years. I have a fairly flexible schedule with the exceptions that I am married with 4 kids and active duty Air Force. Sunday is great for me though and with winter coming I will be stuck in the house quite a bit.

Thread Information