DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

"Old School" 4E Campaign Starting, Sundays 8pm-11pm CST.

Due to overwhelming response I have about a dozen players interested in only three spots, so the campaign is full for now. Thank you for your interest!
    Last edited by Answulf; January 23rd, 2010 at 05:25.

I honestly have to say I like the sound of this and I am interested so if you need another i'll gladly take part in your campaign

I'm in

I'm new to 4E and new to FG system, but if your willing to take on a new person that learns quick, I think I'm a good fit. I'm 30+ also so I understand wanting a mature group.

This style of campaign is exactly what I like to write and create adventure modules for. I love the sentiment, "dead is dead". I'm sure you'll find players sooner than later and I hope to pop in from time to time at your obsidian portal site and see how things progress.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Andugus! I run about half original, half adapted adventures depending on how much prep time I have. It sure would be nice to be able to buy some White Haired Man 4E adventures one day!
    Last edited by Answulf; January 17th, 2010 at 00:55.

I really like the starting off at level 1 and I have free time on Sundays where this seems like it'd be a great addition, that is, if you're willing to have me. In other words, I am interested!

Sounds very interesting... I've PMed you.
    Founding member of the Star Wars Adventure Writers Guild
    Avatar image by artist Steve Criado of Fandom Comics
    PST (GMT-8) Evening and Weekend Gamer
    Systems Played: Star Wars Saga Edition, D&D 4th Edition, Pathfinder

I am very interested in this. I love the brutal your dead type of games.

I'm interested. I'm in GMT -8 Pacific so that means it starts earlier for me, which is good.

I'm interested and an old school gamer myself. I have the prerequisite 4th ed. player's handbook, mic, etc. If you still need players, let me know if you have a preferred role you'd like me to play to ensure we have a well rounded group. I'm also reading up on Savage Worlds. Thanks.

Thread Information