DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last
    Dead Necro might be fun, Hmm.

Lawful Evil? Cripes Johan you really love the hard core PC's don't you ? :P kidding, kidding, Johan and I are in another FG game together so I HAVE to give him a hard time :P ... PM'ing you a character concept Ksathra

And I say Pheonix brings back Kaz the minotaur but make him a cynical dry-witted smart-aleck minotaur who makes fun of all the other "inferior" races in the game all the time :P

Anyone who's willing should sound off here on race/class you're going to run so other players know if they're making a similar type PC (some players don't mind that some players do ) ...

I'll be running a female half elf rogue - no johan and pheonix it's not alissa , this particular PC is much more lighthearted ..

I was gonna be a rogue

I just thought of something funny, all the old samurai were emo. Think about it, ohnoes I failed, I'm gonna go cut myself *seppuku*
    Last edited by Johan; January 19th, 2010 at 03:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Johan
    I was gonna be a rogue

I just thought of something funny, all the old samurai were emo. Think about it, ohnoes I failed, I'm gonna go cut myself *seppuku*
    This made me giggle :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ksathra
    all hardcover books means just the main books. I dont want any Eberron, Pathfinder, or what not getting mixed into my game, feats, class or otherwise.

As for your Alignment Its really up to you. I'd rather you are able to work in a group with others. But if the whole party is evil and they act smart about it they might be able to have fun and survive.
    damn hes not the only one that really wanted to play a artificer , no one ever lets me do this class.

So far think I've got, Kobold Druid, Half-elf Rogue and A Fighter I think. I thought Johan was making a Fighter something a rather anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrepartthree
    And I say Pheonix brings back Kaz the minotaur but make him a cynical dry-witted smart-aleck minotaur who makes fun of all the other "inferior" races in the game all the time :P
    I can do better than that; i have a Kobold Druid out to right the world's wrongs, oh, and he serves the God\dess (depending on setting) of entertainment, so he disguises himself as the head of a small dog cicus. After all, why would anyone suspect the silly Kobold and his trained dogs?

so ur not even allowing campaign setting feats? because the biggest crafting feats are in the eberron book >< . even if i couldnt play an artificer id like to take brew potions and stuff , but its just not worth it unless u can reduce the xp costs and such (eberron has 3 feats that reduce each component by 25%, so instead ur only paying 75% of the xp/gold/and time that u normally would)

I'm seriously about to throw down a wall of text on why Tome of Battle should be in.

Psionics allowed? I'm thinking of playing some type of psionic character.

Thread Information