STAR TREK 2d20

I foud a perfect module for 4e_JPG.

.................................................. ..................................................
    Last edited by carlos_icm; March 1st, 2010 at 12:07.

You're not able to share modules as it would be in breach of copyright. This is why there are the commercial rulesets, including modules, and why there are parsers around in order to create your own content. You are able to produce your own modules for personal use, but not able to share.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Where did you get the giant images (non pixelated) from? I just DL some stuff from wotc website, but they are tiny pics of miniatures and so don't scale. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos_icm
    Well if someone want this module i can make i little exchange, post a module (not a ruleset just the modules) of Star Wars saga edition and i willpost the Modules for 4e JPG, included: tokens, images of monsters, weapons,and a lot of maps! , ... Anyone want??!?!!
    Isn't this the same chap that was peddling modules sold on this site a couple of weeks back?
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Very nice. It is really bad that is forbidden to share those files. But I hope some will make some day a module for Pathfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by BruntFCA
    Where did you get the giant images (non pixelated) from? I just DL some stuff from wotc website, but they are tiny pics of miniatures and so don't scale. Cheers.
    More than likely from the MM PDF. If you were lucky enough to buy one back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by tdewitt274
    More than likely from the MM PDF. If you were lucky enough to buy one back in the day.
    Thanks for the reply, a huge, "NNNOOOOOOooooooo!" just went of in my head

WOTC makes the art from their books available.

You need to be a subscriber to get the gallery in ZIP format but you can always grab the pictures one at a time:

https://www.wizards.com/DnD/Archive....y=artgalleries

Blog Entries
    I like to use Google to search the site for images to use in my games.

Try something like this:
    Code:
    site:wizards.com minotaur

Thread Information