5E Character Create Playlist
    Blog Entries

Test Version Available 2.6.4

Okay, there is a new version of 2.6.4 available for testing only. Please follow the instructions on the first post in this forum if you would like to test this new version. I believe I fixed the bugs where you were not able to drag tokens to or from personalities or personality entries on the combat tracker (for rulesets that support that.)

The short answer is that the tooltip functionality accidentally replaced the token path when it was attempting to shorten the name and not show the full path. I was 50/50 on whether I liked the full path or the short name anyway, so the simple fix was to display the full path when you hover over the token in the box.

The other slight change from the first 2.6.4 edition is that I no longer zoom tokens or bags larger than their default size. It turns out that this threw off some code in another part of the program that was expecting those not to be scaled.

To test, you need to download and launch the test mode manager and switch it to Test before launching FG2. You should then see an update available and this will update to the latest test build. Leave the testmodemanager running on test and then use FG2 as normal.

To revert back to the latest stable release build, close FG2, switch the test mode manager back to "Release", re-launch FG2 and then you should see another Update Available. Re-update and it should revert you back to the last build, 2.6.3.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone been able to test this to see if it addressed their immediate bugs?

Blog Entries
    There have been no bugs posted here since the 20th, so I will schedule this to go live later this evening. If anyone can give an indication that they have run through some general testing of it and not found any issues, it would help alleviate some concern.

Thanks.

Thread Information