STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... Last

Alright thats it! 3.5 time

I have seen person after person craving 3.5 D&D... (myself included) and I think its about time someone stepped up to the plate.

Depending on the schedule of the people who are interested I will determine a day I can DM each week.

We will be using FG2, DO NOT USE A PIRATED COPY, I will know.

You may use any SOURCE books , and if you ask me about a certain supplement book I will give you and ok or a nay.

It will start off at level 1 , any race that doesn't have a level adjustment. (Yes you can be lame and toss in 0 LA templates)

2 flaws / 2 traits

I encourage powergaming, as I do not hold punches in my campaigns.

I highly recommend thinking outside the box in my campaigns, bring some rope. Mabye a shovel to bury your soon to be 6 feet under comrades.

Im looking for at least a 4-5 party group, but If need be I will DM a 3-6.

Max starting gold as suggested by your class.

SHOW SOME LOVE AND LETS GET IT STARTED IN HUR!

I'm free tuesdays ,fridays and saturdays. and looking to stab or shoot things in the face hole area

And i'm GMT -8 so I just need time to get home from school and i'm good from 7pm on
    Last edited by Dagnalis; December 6th, 2009 at 01:46.

im free same days as Danalis, im EST, i think thats -5 GMT

looking to make a fighter for some face smashing action
    GMT -5 (EST)

I am very much interested and available to play if the games are on Monday or Tuesday evenings between 7PM and Midnight EST.

Super interested. My classes actually end this week before a month long fall - spring semester break.

I'm free whenever! Woo!

Hmm so far it looks like tuesdays can be our days, if you need to get a hold of me, email me at [email protected] , I check it every morning and every night. We wont be starting THIS tuesday as I have to check over everyones concepts and such, but we could start next tuesday.

If we do start this tuesday I'd be a bit late (Last class gets out at 8:30PM at -6GMT) but I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyasu
    If we do start this tuesday I'd be a bit late (Last class gets out at 8:30PM at -6GMT) but I'll be there.
    re read my last post

Could you perhaps tell us a bit about the game setting that you are thinking of using? Also the ratio of roleplay vs combat? I'm good with just about any mix, but it helps with planning the type of character class, traits and flaws that I would choose.

Thread Information